Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey, hope everybody is well

MzLexusLove March 10th, 2021

I recently got out of a facility for my mental health last month. I deal with impulsivity and addiction whether it’s with poker gambling or other addictions to help keep my mind away from myself. Finally starting to work with a therapist for the first time in my life and I believe my first appointment is this morning actually. I’m excited but nervous, it’s been a long time coming. Glad I made myself do this for myself and few loved ones that care. Wishing all is well with everyone keep your heads up.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 10th, 2021

@MzLexusLove

Hii Lexus, seeking professional help is not an easy decision, your excitement and nervousness is so understandable, just so you know, I am so proud of you for taking this huge step , and am glad your loved ones are there to support. And so are us at 7 cups .

Thanks for sharing a great step in your life. , hoping the appointment goes really well .

Best wishes and warm hugs ! You've Got this beautiful human 🤗❤

And, I am keeping well, thankyou too 😊

MzLexusLove OP March 14th, 2021

Thank you so much for the support that really means a lot to me! Best wishes as well. ♥️ The therapy session went well by the way it’s nice getting things off my chest.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 14th, 2021

@MzLexusLove

Yay, I am so glad to hear the therapy session went well . Super proud of you. Keep going ,okieee ! You're doing great ❤