Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who is your hero?

Terraforming August 4th, 2022

Who is your hero in life? We all have someone we can look up to that we strive to be like in some way, so I want to know who your role model is and what makes them so special to you! πŸ’•πŸ§πŸ’•πŸ§πŸ’•πŸ§πŸ’•πŸ§πŸ’•πŸ§πŸ’•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 5th, 2022

@Terraforming

Hello Terra, nice to see you here, and I hope those cupcakes were meant for nomming, I had two. πŸ˜›

Thankyou for this thought-provoking question.

I don't like to put a pedestal on people for being a "hero", because then they'd have to live upto their heroism lol, and we don't want anyone to have that kind of pressure, right?

Personally, I have many heros, sheros and theyros, because I admire many many things in people, if someone sings well, I admire them and want to sing well too, if someone's kindness touches me, I want to be kind like them and engage in an act of kindness too, if someone is good at something, it inspires me and I want to try being good at it also, in those moments these people who possess the qualities I admire become someone I admire and want to be like too. Since there are lots of admirable people out there, I have not one, but many heros, everyone teaching me something or other, inspiring me in one way or another.❀

How about you?

SoulPitstop August 21st, 2022

1. FARMERS who, through their hard work, save lives.

Note:

Individuals who are not hurting other living beings for their lives unnecessarily are heroes.