Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Beautiful flower in midst of weeds

calviness October 17th, 2023

We are all that beautiful bright flower standing out among the crowd, but that beauty is seen by very few, our family, friends, lovers, and enemies for sure :) 

Yet, there are people out there who never get the chance to bloom, for whatever reasons. I believe that we need to take a moment and appreciate ourselves, it took millions of years for us to reach here and write this and for you to read from the other side of the world! We have not met, but I am writing this to acknowledge the beauty of your flower that is yet to bloom, that heart-warming smile, a tear of joy or just being next to what you love and being glad about it, that is the color of your love and endurance, that is the magnificent flower, that is the person in you.

If you are unwell and struggling, step down and calm down, the world moves fast?!, we'll that's an illusion move at your own pace, we all have 24hrs irrespective of who we are,  so don't feel sorry for yourself, just look for a way ahead, we have to finish that 24hrs

If you are having mental challenges, remember, that there are hospitals, if you cannot afford them, look out for grants and free treatment, and ask for help in forums, help might come today or 365 days later, but your request for help will come on the last day! so keep searching  

If are you having a relationship stress including parents, think about it, and talk to us! see if it's toxic, take multiple opinions, and decide later whether you want to continue or move on! we have less than 50 years to deal with relationships etc, so don't worry too much just be true to the person you love rest will fall in place, if it doesn't, move on!

And for the people who have faced the real wrath of poverty, hunger, war, crimes, murders, convicts, disease, hold on! our holdout your magnificent flower, your day will change,  am not a privileged guy but am glad and counting my blessings..

Thanks

image_1697569423.png

Tinywhisper11 October 18th, 2023

@calviness awww that's a beautiful post ❤ thanks for making me count my blessings to. We are all indeed beautiful flowers. And through all struggles our lives might bring, There's always something to say thankyou for always a reason to keep trying ❤ thankyou ❤