Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Leaders Meeting August 2024

PetiteSouris August 14th

image-36_1723665419.jpeg

☺︎ Hello Academy Leaders ☺︎

How has everyone been? [share in the comments]I have been busy with exams, hiking, hummingbirds, and writing my article for the Content Development and Marketing Program. I feel great, overall

I am PetiteSouris, a Mentor Leader for the 7 Cups Academy. This is a new leadership role for me, and I am elated about it. I will be doing my best to organize monthly meetings, in addition to creating engaging activities for all Academy Leaders. 

If you aren't already, then, Get excited‼️

I just need one thing from you: Can you guess? Yes, you are rightyour participation ☺︎

This month, August, we will be having meetings on Thursday August 22nd at 11 am EST and Monday August 26th at 6:30 pm EST.

Remember that I only need one thing from you: Your Participation. So, come on out on either of these meeting times, and let us interact with one another. We will have some fun with 🧊Icebreakers🧊 this month. We will be meeting in the Academy Hub Room (will be a pop up room). I look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone. Join me and meet your peers! 

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|

Super Excited to meet you all 

|______________|

\ (•◡•) /

\       /  

Reminder: Upcoming Academy Team Leadership Meetings (Both are on the adult side)

Special invitation 💌 to attend one or both meetings:
✔️Thursday August 22nd at 11 am EST
✔️Monday August 26th at 6:30 pm EST

✨Please Note: Meeting is 60 minutes in duration✨

Join us in the Academy Hub Room

(The room will open at the time of the meeting)

@Hope @dreamtouch @weearth @anusha @soulfullyabutterfly @clarisse29 @walkalot @sirenofserenity @train1 @kitkats00 @thoughtlight @blinddaisy9121 @heathermarie95 @rubyjane00 @currysoup12 @yellowrose27 @azuldragon34 @yourbuddy30 @rui00 @tuffattack @comraderuhi @amber005 @quietlistener005 @hirari111 @sherweetsherif97 @cordialdancer @serenepeace3726 @dancat1128 @warmmemory6263 @gracefulbelle @wonderouslove3994 @maebyb @thoughtsbubbleexpress @mari228 @healingtalk @daydreammemories @kristynsmama @annonymousff07 @rubyjane00 @goldenrulejg @skansly

ThoughtLight August 14th

Congratulations on your new role. It looks like you will be great at it.

PetiteSouris OP August 14th

dancing-unicorn-unicorn.gif

@ThoughtLight

Thank you

I look forward to meeting you

ThoughtsBubbleExpress August 15th

@PetiteSouris SO excited to attend and congratulations to all our fellow newbie mentors and leaders! Have a good one you all! Good luck with your roles and successes in private life too!

nanako-anime.gif

PetiteSouris OP August 15th

@ThoughtsBubbleExpress

Look forward to engaging with you

✨ᯓ ° ᡣ𐭩 . ° .ᯓ✨

dance-mouse.gif

DanCat1128 August 19th

Sorry that's during the week that my aunt and my grandfather are coming I'm taking the entire week off. ☹️ 

(I haven't seen my grandfather in 10? Years.)

PetiteSouris OP August 20th

@DanCat1128

✨Have a wonderful time with your family✨

yourbuddy30 August 19th

@PetiteSouris I'll be there!

@yourbuddy30

See you in the Academy Hub this week‼️

yay-seinfield.gif

WeEarth August 19th

@PetiteSouris

Eagerly waiting!

animated-waiting.gif

@WeEarth

mickey-and-minnie-mouse.gif

ThoughtLight August 22nd

I attempted to join the one today 8/22. But clicking the link led to a not found page. I will make the next one hopefully.

PetiteSouris OP August 22nd

@ThoughtLight

Hello there! It sounds as if you may have missed us, Im sorry about this, 🥹. We had a very engaging session.  The Academy Hub Room was opened 15 minutes before the meeting time. Our meeting started at 11:00am EST and ended at around 12:10pm EST. To be mindful of everyone's time, meetings will be no more than one hour long. The room was closed around 12:12pm EST; I asked a community mod to close it for us, and she did so promptly.

We will have another meeting this coming Monday,

on Monday August 26th at 6:30pm EST.

I hope to see you then‼️

ThoughtLight August 22nd

@PetiteSouris that's it. After you first posted time, I didn't know my college would be having a live virtual financial aid session at the same time and I lost exact track of time. I will try my best to be at the next one. Being an evening time will create conflicts. I just got accepted and badged as a Quality Listener. So, I'm going to treat myself.

PetiteSouris OP August 22nd

@ThoughtLight

Congrats on becoming a Quality Mentor.

Enjoy your treat! 

If you can't make it next Monday, then in September you may join us. I'll post the meeting times in September. 

PetiteSouris OP August 24th
Reminder: Upcoming Academy Team Leadership Meeting (On the Adult Side)
💌 Special invitation 💌 
✔️Monday August 26th at 6:30 pm EST

✨Please Note: Meeting is 60 minutes in duration✨

Join us in the Academy Hub Room

(The room will open at the time of the meeting)

@Hope @dreamtouch @weearth @anusha @soulfullyabutterfly @clarisse29 @walkalot @sirenofserenity @train1 @kitkats00 @thoughtlight @blinddaisy9121 @heathermarie95 @rubyjane00 @currysoup12 @yellowrose27 @azuldragon34 @yourbuddy30 @rui00 @tuffattack @comraderuhi @amber005 @quietlistener005 @hirari111 @sherweetsherif97 @cordialdancer @serenepeace3726 @dancat1128 @warmmemory6263 @gracefulbelle @wonderouslove3994 @maebyb @thoughtsbubbleexpress @mari228 @healingtalk @daydreammemories @kristynsmama @annonymousff07 @rubyjane00 @goldenrulejg @skansly

Kristynsmama August 27th

@PetiteSouris

so sorry I missed it.  I just now got the notification.

PetiteSouris OP August 27th

@Kristynsmama

We will have our Academy team meetings twice per month; so don't worry about not joining us on Monday as the opportunity will present itself each month. 

There is still a way to engage with your peers:

The ☕️Academy Team Cafe☕️, is opened 24/7, so stop inside and have a sip and a chat.

I am the Academy Team's barista, bringing all the drink flavors ☺︎.

Kristynsmama August 29th

@PetiteSouris

can you tell me the day and time of the next meeting.  Between me and each of my parents we have a ton of drs appts.  I can schedule around the meeting if I know ahead of time.

PetiteSouris OP September 6th

@Kristynsmama,

Please see updated Academy Team Leaders meeting dates & times for September here.

🍂✨🍃🪵🧡🪵🍃✨🍂

Kristynsmama September 6th

I actually just stepped down from being an academy mentor. I have too much on my plate.