Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are You Interested In Hosting Discussions? Apply Now!

sophiasanae January 7th, 2022

Hello all! The Teen Only Zone is currently looking for people who are interested in leading sessions for Group Support! Hosting is a great way to get to know the community, make friends, and practice your communication skills in a group setting.

Teen Listeners, Adult-Teen Listeners, and Teen Members are all welcome to apply as long as you have the following requirements:

For Listeners:

☆ Verified Listener Badge

☆ Sparkler badge (20 member group chats) OR Tiny Chat badge (20 listener group chats)

☆ You are a Teen or Adult Teen Listener

For Members:

☆ No newbie badge

☆ Friendly Face badge (Group Chats - 100 + Compassion Hearts - 300)

☆ You are a Teen Member

For this role, we're looking for someone who is responsible and able to communicate with TOZ leaders on time. We also want you to be passionate about leading discussions and have fun with it!

We understand that it can be scary to host sessions by yourself, so there is an opportunity to co-host with someone else once you get accepted! Please let us know if you apply by responding to this post. For any questions regarding the application or the role, message @sophiasanae.

For more information about the types of sessions TOZ offers, check out THIS post. To get answers to common FAQs read more HERE.

📩You can find the application HERE.

January 8th, 2022

Hello @sophiasanae
Thank you for sharing the thread and info.
I was checking out the link you shared and I noticed that "Popup Discussions" are not mentioned in that.
Kindly please add them too 🧡

In case anyone reading this needs more info on popup discussions, please checkout this link

sophiasanae OP January 9th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Hey Donald! Thank you so much for letting me know! That list is just meant to include sessions that we have TOZ scripts for, but I have added a note and link about the pop-up sessions.