Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cup 1: Open/ Learn more, take the oath & share with Laura

Laura January 23rd, 2017

Cup 1: Open

Excerpt from book: The first cup of opening up and sharing with another person is very important. It is the essential first step. Share what is on your heart with another caring person.

Oath statement: We admit that we cannot reach recovery for [insert what you are struggling with here] all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

Skills needed: Courage, trust in others & self

Laura OP January 23rd, 2017

We admit that we cannot reach recovery for [insert what you are struggling with here] all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

I love sharing my story. So I am excited to share and learn more with my office community!

awesomeSoul81 January 23rd, 2017

We admit that we cannot reach recovery for [anything] all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

Laura OP January 25th, 2017

@awesomeSoul81

How does it feel to say that outloud?

diplomaticCoconut6613 February 5th, 2017

@Laura

I found it is hurtful everytime when I openly express factual feelings. I have been labeled rude including the Moderator and I found power less that Moderator has power and can motivate a gang towards an individual by issuing warnings and banning me. I have a lawful rights to express and moral responsibility to provide honest and truthful facts and opinions

diplomaticCoconut6613 February 5th, 2017

@diplomaticCoconut6613

Unfortunately, there are no complain centre I feel Hitler has become a ruler of democracy and dictating individual by belittling them and labelling them rude

Laura OP January 25th, 2017

@awesomeSoul81

How does it feel to say that outloud?

awesomeSoul81 January 25th, 2017

@Laura really freeing and empowering

SwordsandPens January 24th, 2017

We admit that we cannot reach recovery for [sexual assault] all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

BridgetAileen January 24th, 2017

We admit that we cannot reach recovery for [depression and healthy living] all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

April 26th, 2017

We admit that we cannot reach recovery for bullying all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

EmJayyy April 28th, 2021

@Laura

We admit that we cannot reach recovery for CSA, SH, bullying, split personality, etc. all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community.

HealingBrokenWIngs September 14th, 2021

@Laura
We admit that we cannot reach recovery for anything all by ourselves. We commit to opening our hearts & sharing our stories with other members of the 7 Cups/ Laura's office community. <3