Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hosting on 7Cups Masterpost

WarmLightXO March 25th, 2022

Interested in hosting on 7Cups? Welcome! Hosting is a fun, supportive way to connect with our community. Here are all the ways you can get involved with hosting on 7Cups!

• Pop Ups

Pop ups are 15 or 30 minute sessions anyone can run at any time! Find the information, guide, and scripts here

• Listener Pop Ups

Listeners have pop ups too! Read about these 15 or 30 minute sessions here

• Room supporters

As a room supporter, you are trained to offer support in the room(s) of your choice and can run discussions! This varies by team, so please reach out to the team leaders with any questions! You can message a Support Team Leader using the ‘Leaders’ section of one of the various subcommunities. They are always looking for room supporters to host discussions!

• Appreciation Check-In

The Peer Appreciation Team hosts this fun event inviting peers to appreciate each other daily! Anyone can host this gratitude promoting event.

Information here

• Sharing Circle/Healthy Habits

Sharing Circles happen daily in the Sharing Circle room, and they're always looking for more hosts! If you can't commit to the same time regularly, you can also be a fill in/pop up host.

Information and Requirements

• Listener Sharing Circle

Listeners have Sharing Circles too! If you're a listener, you can find out about hosting these here

• Academy Orientation

Academy Orientation sessions run every Tuesday, and if you're an Academy graduate, mentor, leader or ambassador, you're invited to host! Read about it here

• TOZ (Teen Only Zone) Discussion Host

If you're a teen or ATL, check out the TOZ! The teen only zone hosts regular support and fun sessions.

• On the Spot TOZ

Can't commit to scheduling in advance? Here is some information about on the spot hosting for teens and ATLs!

• Listener check ins

Listener check-ins are hosted 4 times a day on both the teen and adult sides. Check here to learn about hosting these short sessions!

• Listener Events Team

The Listener Events Team hosts fun events, open chats and sessions designed to help improve listener quality!

• Listener Learning Discussions

If you're a peer supporter, chat supporter, or chat room mentor, consider the Listener Learning Discussion Team! They host discussions aimed at helping listeners practice self-care and become better listeners. You can also host short sessions.

• Positivity Plaza Event

Find information and resources here to host fun sessions filled with positvity

One more thing! Here is the Easy 7 Steps Guide for the First-Time 7 Cups Chatroom Hosts

Welcome to the hosting world! We're so glad to have you 😊

[Sunisshiningandsoareyou Added "positivity plaza events", 02/08/23]

sophiasanae March 25th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

This is such an amazing resource! Thank you so much for putting this together, it's awesome! And to anyone considering becoming a host, I highly reccomend it.

March 25th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Thank you so much for this post! I'm definielty thinking of hosting soon in the future and this has answered many of my questions. Thank you so much ❤️

rommebai000 March 26th, 2022

Thanks for this post I am a host in the member sharing circle. We always need more hosts.

LavenderHere March 27th, 2022

@WarmLightXO Thank you so so much for this lovely compilation, you did an awesome job collecting it all and inviting people to host, looking forward to more sessions!
One more hosting opportunity I'd like to add is Listener learning discussions which are lovely discussions focussing on things like listening skills, self care and growth as a listener...

WarmLightXO OP March 27th, 2022

Awesome, thanks Lav! I'll add that to the post 💜

LavenderHere March 28th, 2022

Thank you so much for adding!!

KyleBorg March 30th, 2022

Great post Elliot, nice and clear as well as being concise (:

KyleBorg, Subcommunity Leadership Team

rrretsuko April 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO

thank you so much for taking the time to make this post <3 it's an extremely helpful resource for all who are interested in hosting and it definitely gives a lot of guidance :)