Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program FAQ

March 22nd, 2022

_1675425519.image.png

What is the peer appreciation program about?

The peer appreciation program is about helping 7cups peers appreciate one another. We have made available a peer appreciation form which any member or listener may fill any time to appreciate their fellow member or listener. After they fill, our team makes an appreciation post using the submission in our program thread.

Who can fill out the peer appreciation form?

Any member or listener! Anyone and everyone here! You're reading this? You can fill out the form!

For whom can I fill out the form?

For any member or listener, teen or adult! Anyone, even yourself!

Can I also send audio to appreciate a peer?

You can. We have provided an option in the peer appreciation form to let you send an audio link. Make sure the audio satisfies the community guidelines and we will include the audio link to your appreciation post.

How often can I fill out the form?

We’d be grateful to you if you fill it very often.

Who makes the appreciation posts?

The Peer Appreciation Team, which also goes by PAT. You may even consider joining us.

How long does it take for my appreciation to get posted?

We are a growing team. The more team members we have, the faster an appreciation gets posted. Currently, on average, it takes about one week for an appreciation to get posted, but we hope to increase that speed as our team size increases.

How would I know when my appreciation gets posted?

You will be tagged in the appreciation forum post. But if you made the appreciation anonymously, you couldn’t be tagged and notified and would need to visit the program thread in a week or two of your filling the form.

Where can I send my feedback or concerns regarding the program?

We have this feedback thread where all are invited to send us feedback and suggestions.

Do any peer appreciation members get badges?

Yes, the team members are called "Smile Spreaders" and they have a badge with the same name, after they've been onborded. Yaya!

What will be involved in training for the peer appreciation team?

Good question! You will be taught how to use our dashboard and the steps to make appreciation posts.

Leaving you the two important forms of our project!

Click here to appreciate any 7cups peer.

Click here to join our team.

Have more questions? Please ask by replying to this thread.

(Graphic and updated information by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 02/03/23)

blissart March 22nd, 2022

@Fristo

Thanks for this awesome initiative and this post explained and clarified much in simple words.

There certainly are many people here in both M and l roles who have inspired me in some ways and PAT sounds a good way send my appreciation and thanks to them , will definitely make a good use of it.

Best wishes to PAT team

March 22nd, 2022

Amazing post, go pears 🥳🥳

ListenerIvana March 23rd, 2022

@Fristo Love to see such helpful and innovative projects on 7cups! :)

prashpal84 March 28th, 2022

@Fristo

Thats great initiative. we need more appreciation flowing to keep this community happy & motivated. Thanks Fristo for this initiative.

beautifulalamort March 28th, 2022

@Fristo

that's a great initiative and in this way everyone will feel more encouraged to be on 7cups, great job!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 28th, 2022

@Fristo

This is great, thanks for creating this faq post, Fristo! ❤

Hope to see many more appreciations and new team mates joining us! ❤

Prachi9876 March 28th, 2022

@Fristo
This is so good! Excited to appreciate some very helpful people here <3 <3 <3

MikuoniandBlueCheese March 28th, 2022

@Fristo

I love this new initiative, both to appreciate the amazing Listeners and Members of our community because I feel like sometimes Members can be left out of these things, so it's really nice for everyone to be included in this endeavor. I can't wait for the submissions that get put in, and see how our community members are helping one another :)

LavenderHere March 28th, 2022

@Fristo thank you so much for the lovely initiative and this awesome post clarifying everything!!

HealerWithin March 28th, 2022

@Fristo

That's a really nice initiative. I like the idea of appreciation :)

rommebai000 March 29th, 2022

Thanks for the post I really appreciate it. Thanks for all your hard work as well.:)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 3rd, 2023

animated-greeting-card-you-are-unique.gifThankyouuu for taking the time to read and share your encouraging thoughts, everyone. We sooo appreciate *youuu*. ❤

@blissart @ListenerIvana, @prashpal84 @beautifulalamort @Prachi9876 @MilkuoniandBlueCheese @LavenderHere @HealerWithin @rommebai000