Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciating the Admins! - 4/5

theriverissinging November 4th, 2022

Hey everyone! Some more semi-final and final appreciations to our series today! Credits to @bubblingBreeze14 for the lovely headers and footers.

_1667572162.Header - 3.png

For @Hope
✨ Thank you for everything you do Hope. I respect you a lot and you inspire me to help be a part of the 7 cups academy. You are so patient in answering our doubts, giving feedbacks for me to improve myself and giving me opportunities to be a part of it. Academy needs an admin like you. Thank you for your contributions to the community and also helping me out in my journey of graduating from programs. Hoping to work more with you!

— @yourbuddy30

Thank you for leading the Academy so well. You are doing a great job. Always ready to answer questions. Thank you.

— @Ginevra962

✨ Thank you for all you do Hope! It's genuinely appreciated and recognised! <3

— @goldenLion1121

✨ Hope does an amazing job of running the tulip project which is one of the best projects here! Thank you Hope!

— Anonymous

✨ Hope, thank you for heading up the Academy Team and for encouraging a growth mindset amongst us all.

— @GoldenNest2727

✨ Hey hey Hope, thankyou for being the *dean* 7 cups needs and thrives with, it sure takes a team to work efficiently on something, and to make the magic happen but having this one person to goto, someone to seek inspiration from, and knowing that "this someone's got my back" is what really helps the community give their best, so thankyou for leading the team so well, for going above and beyond in making 7 cups Academy a huge success. Sending lots of sindhri mangos and coffee your way. ❤🎓

_1667571226.image.png

— @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

✨ Hi Hope! I am sorry, but coffee will never be a friend of mine. We are just too different... 😛 Hope, I remember receiving your guidance in PMs and the group rooms - thank you for always being there to support others, and, dare I say, thank you for being such an avid supporter of Coffee City United. Your profile picture is so pretty, I love the shades of blue and the snow falling, it's like a perfect scene! Thank you Hope for always giving hope to others and for never giving up! 💙

— 🌞

✨ Thanks for all the many different rolls you have here at 7cups. Thanks for taking on all those rolls. Thanks for your wisdom and your leadership here at 7cups. Without your leadership 7cups would not be as great as it is. Thanks for making 7cups great for everyone.

— @calmMango9611

✨ My guide and my role model, you inspire me everyday, Hope and I *hope* to catch you in the LSR some time soon. Thank you so much for answering my queries regarding the programs. Lots of love!!

— @KimByeongIn

✨ Hope, you have helped me so much personally through the academy programs and just being there to ask questions to. I know I only see a tiny portion of what you do and I am very grateful for everything <3

— @gentleFox20

✨ Hope, you're an endless source of knowledge, I always appreciate and enjoy your thoughtful and incredibly smart messages. Thank you for all that you do!

— @Mel

✨ Laiba has been a guiding force for me from the very start of my leadership time at 7 Cups. Her ability to lead her team with respect has taught me a lot. She gives me the space and opportunity to explore, try new things, make errors, and simply grow. I admire your dedication to not only me but the entire team. Our team is better because of your continued leadership.

— @FrenchToastClub

_1667572185.Footer - 3.png

_1667572209.Header - 4.png

For @CheeryMango

✨ Your wisdom, kindness, and management skills have been asset to the entire 7 Cups Community. The time you've dedicated to 7 Cups is very much appreciated.

— Anonymous

✨ @CheeryMango exercised superb leadership conducting the Communities restructuring and reorganization, a very challenging and important project indeed.

This is a huge thing for the SubCommunities and their leaders, so Mango took a great responsibility.

Paraphrasing the Serenity Prayer, Mango had the strength to uphold the key elements of the project that make real change, the flexibility to adapt secondary ones to ease implementation, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Change at this scale is very challenging. There are zillions of business books on how to implement change in organizations. And for good reasons.

Mango showed courage in taking this challenge, navigating the fleet to previously uncharted waters, inspiring confidence that we will arrive safely at a much better destination, and being honest in anticipating that there might be issues and glitches during the transition phase.

It shows that Mango did careful and thoughtful analysis and planning prior to this initiative. And has been doing a huge lot of hard work to implement it.

Congratulations, Mango on your brilliant performance conducting this challenging project, and thank you for your hard work, in the name of the many, many Members that will benefit from the much better, simpler, easier and engaging Communities' structure and functionality!

— @HealingTalk

✨ You are an impressive, approachable, humble, dedicated, flabbergasting and laureate leader. You are knowledgeable, smart, prepared and good-hearted, and the community wouldn't be as wonderful as it is without you. Thank you for making 7 Cups brighter and thank you for being you <3

— Anonymous

✨ Thanks for all your help Mango! <3

— @goldenLion1121

✨ Hello Mango!! Hope you are doing well and know that you are a super duper awesome person. Always so helpful and understanding. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you and see your creative and thoughtful forum posts here. Thank you so much for all your hard work. We all appreciate you a lot. Stay awesome and have a beautiful day ahead!

— @VerseArt

✨ Hi Mango! Thank you for being an amazing subcommunity admin. Following in our beloved and dearly missed Tazzie's footsteps couldn't have been easy, but you have done an absolutely amazing job at being our S-C admin. Tazzie would be so happy to know that you took the lead with our subcommunities. Thank you Mango, for always striving to be a hardworking and dedicated member of our community. We greatly appreciate your time, support and incredibly diligent work -- but most of all, we greatly appreciate *you* 💙

— 🌞

✨ MangoStarrrrrr, I know the entire community was happy to see you become an admin, but I'm still going to take some extra credit here lolll, you joining the admin team is one of the most inspiring things ever believe me, you joining the ambassador team was too, because you really gave your heart and soul to the sub communities, bumping engagement and moderating safety, keeping track of so much that goes in the forumland, and then being your cheery mango-self too, so much to do oof, and you winggggg it. You do! Always appreciate ya so so much, not just for being an immensely passionate leader, but also for the warm, loving, and caring hooman you are to everyone. And maybe because I am a bit biased, because I love forums and Mangossss. 😛 jk jk haha! Sending lots of pastaaaaa your way! ❤ Keep being you!

— @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

✨ Mango, thank you for billions of trillions things that you have been working on. You bring so many good things into the community; your work is *always* admirable, your efforts even more precious, I am in awe. May you always feel loved, cared, and blessed. Best wishes ❤️

— Anonymous

✨ Mango, I know we haven't had the chance to talk much but thank you so much for everything you do. Every little thing you do for the community make it evolve and go further.

Keep being your wonderful self!

_1667572022.image.png

— @bubblingBreeze14

✨ Mango is a fantastic forum leader! They respond promptly and kindly. They have taken the time to reach out to me in response to my monthly reports, even though I did not expect a response. They help me feel like support is always there, even though I have a small team and no other leadership above me. I really appreciate their attitude toward me. Thank you for all you do, Mango!

— Anonymous

_1667572227.Footer - 4.jpg

Look out for the 5th post right after!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 4th, 2022

Yayy! ❤samsung-samsung-awesome.gif