Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciating the Admins! - 2/5

theriverissinging October 31st, 2022

Hello everyone! We are back with more appreciations to our series. Credits to our lovely @bubblingBreeze14 for the much beautiful headers and footers. Here we go!

_1667229089.Header - 6.png

For @GlenM

✨ Glen is amazing, he has helped and advised me so much, the main thing here is that he is ultimately very approachable, he has also recently (after describing my issues and difficulties with reaching the roles I really want to get to) said he will personally guide and help me reaching those goals, he is incredible and a great inspiration for everyone, and demonstrates the love and compassion on which he founded 7 cups to be, which is evidenced by the amazing community that exists today, Thank you Glen :)

— @iCareUK

✨ Thank you for creating this amazing community for us. You created a safe space for so many souls listeners or members. Thank you

— @Ginevra962

✨ Thank you for establishing this website, I really appreciate it! All the best, hope you've found your own haven on earth.

_1667227656.image.png

— @HavenonEarth

✨ Hi Glen! You are the reason we have our much beloved 7 Cups. You have made so many people feel better within themselves, it's unreal. Every single member who has ever left a positive review/has been helped by a listener has been helped by you, too. Without your dedication, persistence and care for the community, we literally would not be here today. So, Glen, I'd like to thank you not only for being a lovely, caring person, but also for being the ""chief cook and bottle washer"" 💙

— 🌞

✨ Thank you for everything you've put into 7 Cups for it to exist! You're a genius!

— @SirenOfSerenity

✨ You are the best! We are so lucky to have you to make all the supportive place possible. We love you. I love you! <3

— Anonymous

✨ 7cups would not be here, without you. Thank You for seeing the need for emotional support and for doing something to help others who struggle and need some support. Thank you for all that you do for our community.

— @calmMango9611

✨ Thank you for being the reason 7 Cups exists! It changed my life in multiple ways, and I owe that to you, your altruistic heart and your determination. I greatly admire you and your magnanimous, courageous, hardworking, dedicated, intelligent, capable, beautiful and remarkable self. So, thank you for being the start of this and for being you <3 *Hugs* <3

— @Daf8

✨ Aye aye captain of the ship, where do we even begin to appreciate someone on a platform that exists because of them. 😮 Glen, thank*you* from the absolute bottom of my heart, I see it as you do, and I resonate too much with your concept of "being a someone for a someone", I'll add here "making everybody feel like a somebody" too, thankyou for giving us this opportunity to be there for others, a space where people share hope, support, compassion, love and so much kindness.

I would give anything to have a place like 7 cups *in real life* and not just online hehe, but oh well, we roll with what we have, and again, this right here, is my and so many other's safe haven, thank*you* for gifting us this place. Truly grateful to you, for having this vision, and for executing it so beautifully. Team work at its best ofcourse, but it all starts with a thought, and the thought was yours, so ofcourse you get to have the biggest slice of the cake.

Sending lots of love your way, I hope every day is blissful for you, realizing how many lives this place saves, and how much love, respect and honor you get for giving it a go. ❤

— @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

✨ Thank you for creating this site and all the constant effort you put into it. This site helps so many people who otherwise might be lost.

— @amiablePeace77

✨ Glen, Hiiii.... I think this is the first time I talk to you 😋 even in a post 😁

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for creating this amazing community. I'm sure you've heard it from many people, but I wanted to tell it too, cause this place give away a lot of positivity to everyone and there are some amazing individuals here. I'm so grateful for all of them.

It wouldn't have been possible to come across them without our community.

So...😊 Thank You!

_1667228152.image.png

— @bubblingBreeze14

_1667229125.Footer - 6.png

_1667229220.Header - 4.png

For @SoulfullyAButterfly

✨ Thank you for leading CDM so well and being ready to answer trainee messages. You are a great leader.

— @Ginevra962

✨ Hi Ayesha! I remember our first encounter - I was filling in the application to join the content volunteer team and I was asking about the creative story! I really enjoyed being on the CV team, not only because I enjoy writing but because you were such a lovely leader to be around! You were/are very understanding, supportive and just generally really lovely to me, and I appreciate that kindness very much. Thank you very much for being an amazing content developer and such a hard working, caring leader 💙

— 🌞

✨ Thanks for teaching me so much about creating useful content and interesting graphics. I admire your creativity and patience!

— @GoldenNest2727

✨ Thank you for all you do! <3

— @goldenLion1121

✨ Thanks for all that you do as Programs Admin for 7cups. Without you we would not have a CDM Program. Thank you. Thank you, for agreeing to take on this role. Thanks for sharing your gift of writing with us. You are amazing.

— @calmMango9611

✨ Thank you for all your great input in our first Mindfulness Huddle. As you know, it helped me with a very complicated family matter that turned out just fine. Sending hugs of appreciation.

— @EmbStitcher33

✨ I can only imagine the amount of work and thoughts you constantly put into everything so it goes well. You'are doing a wonderful job and thank you for making the huddles possible!

— @amiablePeace77

✨ Your resources, projects and messages are an inspiration! <3

— @gentleFox20

✨ Butterfly, thank you for being who you are! You are wonderful, dedicated, accountable, thoughtful, kind, patient (very haha), understanding, helpful, incredible, practical, lovely, hardworking, generous, delightful, distinctive, altruistic, amiable, stellar, creative, beautiful, intelligent, capable, nurturing, bright and magnificent. I am immensely grateful to you for the enormous help regarding my CDM Program journey, your *gigantic* patience and consideration, and your whole remarkable self. Thank you for being an exemplar leader and an outstanding person <3 *Hugs* <3

— @Daf8

You're so wonderful and hardworking Ayesha! there have been multiple incidences in my real life where i have had the opportunity to mention my work with 7 Cups and it goes without saying that every single time it is so hard to express the same without talking about you and how much you have inspired and supported not just me but countless others! thank you for everything that you do! <3

— @Clarisse29

✨ Thank you Soul for everything that you do! You're one of the kindest and most hard working people out there, and the world is a better place with you in it.

— Anonymous

_1667229333.Footer - 4.jpg

Look out for more notes! 😄

bubblingBreeze14 October 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging

This is simply amazing!😍 Thank you so much for taking the time to compile such wonderful appreciations for our admins.❤️

@GlenM/@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you for being a big part of our community and for everything you do!😊

GlenM October 31st, 2022

@theriverissinging and community, thank you for sharing all of these thoughts with me. You lift me up! We all continue to grow each day, learn how to better care for one another, and make our platform stronger. It is 1000% a group and community wide effort. The feedback, patience, help, and kindness you all give us powers this platform. You all make this service stronger and more effective by caring, listening, and helping us iterate on the platform.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for co-creating with us! It is a significant honor and privilege to work alongside you all! :❤️✨❤️

SoulfullyAButterfly October 31st, 2022

Thank you all for sharing your sweet messages - our community runs on compassion and our appreciation initiatives add to the magic. 7 Cups is my daily uplift and I like knowing how the little things we all sparkle into this ecosystem get watered by your love and compassion - we grow together. Sending butterfly beams and love right back! ❤️

calmMango9611 November 1st, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly Your a very sweet, caring and supportive person.

You bring a lot of joy and fun to 7cups.

Your a very funny person to.

zareya November 1st, 2022

Thank you to all admins who go above and beyond to help this community and everyone! <3

LLils November 2nd, 2022

Thank you^ TC. Have a good day all

Daf8 November 4th, 2022

❤️ Thank you for the tag and wonderful work! You are outstanding. And, of course, thank you to the nurturing, astounding and awesome admins for the impressive contributions and for being so incredible! You are extraordinary ❤️