Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gifting your 7cups Listener Peer a Badge! All about Badge Nominations.

WarmLightXO April 22nd, 2022

Did you know you can nominate your listener peers for badges?

When you really appreciate someone, you might leave them a rating or review, thank them through the peer appreciation program form, or nominate them for a tulip 🌷, but did you know you can give them a shiny new badge to add to their collection too?!

Here's the step-by-step!

First, visit your amazing peer's page.

_1656603267.1.png

Then, scroll down to their badge collection. At the end of the list, you should see an orange button that says "Nominate for a New Badge"

_1656603297.2.png

When you click it, you will open a page with a list of options! Depending on your role on Cups, these will vary a bit. Here are some examples of what you might see.

_1656603355.3.png

By selecting the gray Nominate button on the right, you'll see this screen where you can briefly explain why your peer deserves this new badge!

_1656603375.4.png

One more thing! Listeners can nominate themselves for a badge too πŸ‘€ Here's how:

First, select "my path" from the drop-down menu. Pick "my impact."

_1656603492.5.png

By scrolling past your badges, you will see an orange button that says "Apply for special badges."

_1656603591.6.png

That's it! Go forth and gift badges πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

HopieRemi April 22nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO Exciting information. Thanks for informing the community.

April 22nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO Beautiful post! There are a number of ways at 7cups to appreciate our peers and badge nomination is one of the lovely ways❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Woohoo Elliot, thankyou for creating this superb post. I absolutely enjoy nominating others for different badges, it is alot of fun haha, kinda this "lowkey" way of making someone feel *seen* and appreciated, call me a secret "gifter" lol!

Not many people are aware about this particular way of appreciating peers around here though, so this step-by-step would indeed be helpful to many. ❀

I know someone who'd be super happy to see this. @SparkyGizmo *high fives* and biggest *hugs* ❀

SparkyGizmo April 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@WarmLightXO

Hi Elliot! 😊❀️ Oh snap! and wooooo hooooo! Thank you so very much for this amazing forum post! Brilliant, just brilliant my friend! I truly feel as if I may have just *heard angels sing*! This sooooo fits into my wheelhouse! Thank you for teaching us all how to do this and also for explaining how important this can be.

I am part of your tribe! ❀️ *bows in front of greatness* 😊 You are the one who finally created a forum post in regard to this! ahhhh....life is good!

I too believe in the power of positive affirmations! I also call it "catch me being good". πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‘ This is such a powerful thing to do to uplift our fellow teammates, show appreciation and support of ones efforts, part of relationship and community building as well as to reward the positive behaviors in hopes that these behaviors will continue! Must admit, I am not immune to this! Hey, works like a charm on me too! weeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee! lol

Me thinks @Sunisshiningandsoareyou knows how very much I would be so deeply appreciative your efforts today and for so many reasons why! It is sooooooo on now! Gizzie will be bookmarking this page. I'm confident Good Day Sunshine has seen me say these very same things over and over in the LSR! Elliot, your forum post is a true gift to me today! I can bookmark, drop the link and and now you have done all of the "heavy lifting" for me. No more Gizzie doing the typie, typie, type, type and then type some more. lol Fast and furious, ease of use, no more clogging up the room, others can read if they like. *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❀️

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❀️ Oh mercy me! Indeed, thank you for the tag my friend! Gotta' say, you truly have your "finger on the pulse" around here. Your "finger on the pulse" of 7 cups, your "finger on the pulse" of your teammates, and especially me! Yup! Spot on, once again! So superrrrrrrrrr happy to see this post! ❀️❀️❀️

We have been confused for one another in the LSR prior (truly an honor on my end), I have thought to myself before that if someone were to ask you something and then ask me as well, hmmm.... if I were a betting woman, my money is on that you and I would have the exact same response at least for the drill down deep, core of it all. You are so impressive! I think you can pretty much "set your watch by me". 😊 It's a great feeling to have someone around here that "knows you like the back of their hand".

For my funny moment here, it's kind of like I can almost imagine your thought process in all of this. In my minds eye, Good Day Sunshine tagging me and then sitting back and thinking....and looking at their watch...and kind of going like "wait for it......wait for it......bam!" You know it's going to happen and you could have thought of everything I was going to say, word for word!

*high fives* 😊 biggest *hugs* ❀️ and keep rocking the house! You got the good stuff my friend!

WarmLightXO OP April 22nd, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Yay!! So glad to be of help! I can see all your badges you've nominated yourself for dancing around on your badge sash πŸ˜› so you're clearly an expert! I have expert approval hehe

I can see how you and @sunisshiningandsoareyou get mixed up XD The excitement and elaboration never fail to make me smile πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

SparkyGizmo April 23rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Not quite so sure about me "self nominating" but woooooo hooooooo I love nominating others! 😊 Your forum post was nothing short of amazing! big *hugs* ❀️

WarmLightXO OP April 23rd, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

I see Forumpedia, Guest Host, and Self Care, which are are self nomination, yay!!! We love it 😊

*big hugs*

SparkyGizmo April 23rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

❀️❀️❀️

MyNameIsNicole April 23rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

woww I totally do not nominate myself for special badges and added four to my collection XD

thanks for the informative post ❀️

@MyNameIsNicole

*snoops through Nicole's badges*

Whoop whoop! πŸ˜›

MyNameIsNicole April 23rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO

hey that's rude, don't snoop through my badges

*blocks you from viewing my profile

Just can't please you πŸ˜”πŸ˜›

kindSoul10 April 23rd, 2022

@WarmLightXO you can snoop through my badges if you please. πŸ˜›

Thank you friend! *snoops*

*ooooohs*

*ahhhhhhhs*

MyNameIsNicole April 24th, 2022

@kindSoul10

woww, don't let him snoop nooo

Helgafy April 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Hi warm.

I just want to know if you can answer me. Beside my name now there is written "Premium" and a fire. Do you know what that means?

WarmLightXO OP April 24th, 2022

Hey hey!

I believe there's been an update, because I've heard several people mention this, and it's shown up beside mine as well.

I could be totally wrong- (someone please correct me if needed!) but I did see someone say that it has to do with whether you've unlocked the premium growth paths.

Tagging some people to help answer: @asilentobserver @hope @soulfullyabutterfly @heather225

SoulfullyAButterfly April 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO thanks for the tag - @Helgafy - yes, that badge and icon are just indicators of a premium service - it may be that you upgraded, backed 7 Cups, subscribed to a premium growth path plan, or were gifted a premium path etc.

LavenderHere April 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO Lighttttt thank you so much for such a helpful post, this will surely encourage listeners to reward each other for the awesome work they do!

xOso April 24th, 2022

Thank you for all the info!

brightApple51 May 27th, 2023

@WarmLightXO Thanks Warm as I did not know about that, and that is such a good idea- letting good listeners know you appreciate them is so important to transformative sharing :)

VictoriaLove7 May 27th, 2023

@WarmLightXO

Yayy! Let's give badges to our listener! πŸ₯³