Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Want to keep the computer science or coding thread alive! :)

KatKat1234 October 18th, 2022

Hi all. I just want to keep this thread alive for the people who enjoy ‘nerd’ stuff like this becuase it’s fun to talk about and share. It feels good to share our hobbies with others and know we aren’t alone. Anyone can talk about anything related to this topic, whether it be experiences, stories, or even questions.

ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa October 20th, 2022

@KatKat1234

I wanna keep it alive, whats ur guys favorite coding language?

KatKat1234 OP October 20th, 2022

Thanks @ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa. Hmm, I’m pretty in between languages right now, but I’d say it would be JavaScript. Great for web development and web application security. What is yours?

ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa December 9th, 2022

@KatKat1234

Oh nice, im new to C++ but i already like it

MikeCheck88 May 28th, 2023

@ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa I'm a C++ guy who loves it but can't deny what a pleasure it is to work with Python especially all the libraries that are available via PIP.

MindfulMikey October 20th, 2022

Meanwhile sitting lonely in the corner with R... :)))) How long have you been coding?

KatKat1234 OP October 20th, 2022

@MindfulMikey No lonely corners for you! I know someone who’s learning R and tableau, also Kaggle. I don’t know much about it but thats it used for data analytics. I understand why it seems like literally nobody knows what you do, that’s what this thread is for! :) As for me, official coding started about 2 years ago. I wasn’t to focused on until late. I’m focusing more on it now.

Seafish33 December 9th, 2022

@KatKat1234 CS is definitely something fun that more people should engage with !

rabbit29 July 3rd

@KatKat1234 Are you still programming?