Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thank You Notes

SoulfullyAButterfly September 26th, 2022

_1664194287.courtney-hedger-t48eHCSCnds-unsplash.jpg

What is the last thank you note you received? Why was it sent?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

People who know me well know I don't accept thankyou's hehe, specially not for being there for them or "doing" something for them, their thankyouuus get quickly nommed!😛

Some still sneak their thankyous sometimes though haha, soooo a recent one would be this really wholesome letter (with thankyous and more) on my birthday a couple of days ago, by a friend here, which I cannot be more grateful for. :')❤

AriadneLove October 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww Sun, totally get about nomming thank yous:))) You have such a bright and positive personality, I feel always thankful when seeing you around<3 You inspire me with positivity and faith in all goodness and kindness in the world every single time💜 Stay your amazing self!
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2022

@AriadneLove

Gosh, look at you spreading so much love and cheer as always. I appreciate you taking out the time to reply, and then to say such wonderful things, Aria, truly made my weeeek. Many many thanks for being so appreciative and thoughtful always. The admiration and inspiration is mutual, it's always so nice to see you around sharing all things compassion, hope, support, cookies (yes them too Haha) anddd so much love. Keep being youuu! Big love and lots of hugs your way, lovely! ❤

Also yes, can never forget *sending special teaaaa* ☕

AriadneLove October 4th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

To be honest, I have never received any physical Thank you note😳 and only once left one myself for a neighbour😅 it is not a custom in our society:) We say thank you right away I guess or text, but no thank you notes... Something to think about
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2022

@AriadneLove Aye yes so relatable lol, "notes" per say, are super rare. *-*

Something to think about for sure hehe, we can always try our bit in letting people know how appreciated they are.❤