Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2022 Updated Requirements and F.A.Q

DreamTouch January 28th, 2022

Last updated: 7/14/2022

All updates are reflected in Team Lightship Manual document.

Hi everyone. Hope you’re doing well. I am glad to announce that we’re making some changes in the requirements for Team lightship.

If you’re new to Team Lightship or interested to join please click Here for more information about the team. Given below are the 2022 updated guidelines:

Team Lightship's Objectives:

• Combat mental health stigma on Twitter

• Help more people who need emotional support on Twitter to find 7 Cups.

• Doing mental health advocacy on Twitter for 7 Cups as a Trained Listener or Member.

Biweekly Requirement:

• Biweekly report using this form .This will make it easier for you to track your tweets.

What If you haven't done any in 2 weeks? It's alright, it will serve as team check-in. The requirements remain for monthly, but it would be better to spread it in a month.

Monthly Requirement:

We continuously try to make it easier for everyone.

• Monthly requirement remains 25 tweets (any type of tweets as mentioned below) per month that reflect, introduce or promote any feature or resources of 7cups.

You can do it by any of these ways that are convenient for you (no specific quota for each): QT/ RT/ Reply 7 Cups Twitter account, create new empathetic tweets for mental health support, or doing outreach to people needed.

Feature of 7 Cups you can explore and introduce:

• Article page
      • 7 Cups Academy
      • Q & A page of your choice
      • Group Support of your choice
      • Online Therapy
      • Wellness Test
      • Growth Path
      • Forum post that you find good, interesting, or helpful.
      • 7 Cups Huddles

Total requirements remain 25 per month.

Twitter Space Session

We are planning to run Twitter Space sessions. It will be like a Sharing Circle session in audio.

Lightshippers get the priority to host. 7 Cups will open the space, and act as a moderator. You will be the main host. Other Lightshippers are encouraged to join and support the session.

If you are interested in hosting, please reach out to @DreamTouch or @ouiCherie to schedule your availability.

F.A.Qs: ο»Ώ

πŸ‡ Can I QT/ RT a Psychiatrist/ a Psychologist/ other mental health organizations/ other mental health advocates? Yes, of course. One way to have a friend is to be one. But it is not required.

πŸ‡ Can I interact with other Lightshippers on tweets and follow each other? Follow each other, yes. Interact with each other on tweets, highly encouraged to support each other as a team.

On Twitter DM/ PM, no. Why? It increases the risk to your own safety. And the team cannot take that risk.

πŸ‡ I'm not good at creating captions. You can just QT with relevant hashtags.

πŸ‡ What if I don't meet monthly requirements? We appreciate all the help you can do πŸ’™ Please submit the biweekly form so we know you still want to be on the team.

πŸ‡ Can I request a Letter of Recommendation from 7 Cups for my work in Team Lightship? Yes. You are eligible to request the letter after finishing 3 consecutive months in which you meet all the team's monthly requirements.

πŸ‡ Do you check for eligibility to request a Letter of Recommendation? Yes. So please don't delete the tweets that you report.

πŸ‡ What if I need to take a break? Please inform it to @DreamTouch or @ouiCherie

πŸ‡ Have other questions? Please reach out to @DreamTouch or @ouiCherie

Click for more information and application form for Team Lightship

Tagging: @DreamTouch @ouiCherie @M4GIC @pamharley003 @Caringhope1976 @YellowRose27 @SnailPurple @JustLikeMellie @BeautifulSun298501 @iwishuwell @Darius08 @AriadneLove @kindheartedLily6247 @TessMo @nessa104 lyricalAngel70 @SpecialSoul8273

blissart January 28th, 2022

@DreamTouch

Thx for the updates !

ouiCherie January 28th, 2022
Thank you for the updates @DreamTouch πŸ’œ
AriadneLove January 28th, 2022

@DreamTouch

Thank you for sharing updates!
SnailPurple January 29th, 2022

@DreamTouch

Thanks for letting us know! Will these changes be reflected in the official handbook?

DreamTouch OP January 29th, 2022

@SnailPurple

Yes, those are updated as well! ❀️

00Michelle00 January 30th, 2022

@DreamTouch

Thank you.

kindheartedLily February 1st, 2022

Thanks for the update!

February 6th, 2022

@DreamTouch

Thank you so much for the updates! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ