Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Night of the Raven

November 1st, 2021

Interviewer: @RebekahRoyal

Interviewee: @MidnightRaven999

Question: Who is your biggest inspiration?

Raven: There are a few people who really inspire me on 7 cups! Heather and Power specifically were the ones who inspired me to get so into safety!

Question: What would you say to a brand new listener who really wanted to excel in quality?

Raven: I would recommend they get a mentor and tell them to try their best! I believe we can all be good listeners, if we show empathy and truly care about the other person!

Question: What kind of music would you say is your favourite? What songs would you recommend?

Raven: I really like pop and rock! A song I really like right now is How You Like That by BLACKPINK!

Question: What’s your daily routine like?

Raven: Usually I spend time crocheting, playing video games, or watching TV on a day-to-day basis, as well as spending time on 7 Cups talking to listeners and members!

Question: Finally, what motivates you to volunteer for 7 Cups?

Raven: I really love helping people and I’ve always been told I'm a very good listener and I'm very perceptive of what others are going through!

Are you a verified listener and want to interview a leader? Use this form

Not a verified listener yet? Apply here to become verified.

Not a listener and interested to interview? Use this thread to submit questions

Do you want to let your inner leader out? This is the thread

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 1st, 2021

Thanks for posting @Fristo !❤ Great job @RebekahRoyal ❤

Yayy to another amazing interview of another amazing leader ! Kudos to you @midnightRaven999 , you're one of the first *leaders* I've ever come across in this site , who've created an impact on me by exhibiting their exceptional leadership skills ! Keep being amazing as ever , you're so much appreciated always! ❤

SparkyGizmo November 1st, 2021

@Fristo

Thank you for posting! 😊❤️

Rebel, thank you for conducting the interview, loved your questions! 😊❤️

Raven, thank you for sharing of yourself during the interview process! 😊❤️

LavenderHere November 1st, 2021

Thank you @Fristo for posting an thanks to @RebekahRoyal and @MidnightRaven999 for bringing us such an awesome interview!!

Amy November 3rd, 2021

Thank you for all the contributions you bring to 7 cups and for taking care of the safety here. You inspire many and your presence is amazing! We all can learn from you for sure!

full-good-job-2-temporary-tattoo_1635976608.jpeg