Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders Presents: An Interview Series to Get to Know our 7cups Leaders!

October 4th, 2021

Check the new format of the series here.

Have you wanted to know more about the admins, mentors, moderators, peer supporters, chatroom hosts, and ambassadors of 7cups? - How is their life like, what motivates them in their work at 7cups, and what do they envision at cups and beyond?

With this idea, we present to you the 7cups Living with Leaders Interview Series.

We will be posting one interview every week.

What’s more? If you are a verified listener, you get a chance to be an interviewer! (If not a verified listener yet, apply here) We are making available a submission form. In the submission form, you select the name of the leader you want to interview along with the interview questions. We let you know in the submission form which leaders are open to being interviewed and you can choose one of them.

Note that while any verified listener can fill the form to request to interview a leader, the final choice will be with the leader on accepting that request. An interviewee would be free to accept one request and reject another. The interviewee would also be free to accept a few questions for answering and not answer the ones they do not feel comfortable answering.

How does it sound to you?

Feeling excited to interview a leader?!

Here’s the submission form-

Living with Leaders Accepting Submissions

Even the former leaders could be interviewed!

FAQ About the Series-

Q: If I am a verified listener and am interested to interview a leader, would I have to decide which questions I want to ask the leader?

A: Yes.

Q: Any guidelines for what kind of questions I can ask to the leader?

A: You need to ask questions aimed at learning from their experience on cups as a leader. You may ask an icebreaker or two, but make sure most of the questions are related to their experience and plans on cups; about how they feel being a part of the community and about their hopes and wishes for cupsers and cups community.

Q: Would I have to create the post too after getting the answers to the questions? Or would you be?

A: I am the one who creates the post generally, but if you'd like to create, please do pm me! In any case, your name will appear in the post as the interviewer of the interview.

Q: Can we choose anyone from the list to interview? What if they have been interviewed before?

A: You can choose anyone from the list. The same leader can be interviewed many times even by the same verified listener! The aim of this series is to get to know more about the leaders so that the community comes closer as family and the leaders feel more approachable.

Any more questions? Feel free to message @fristo

Check-out the first interview in the series with our own Glen!

A Walk with Glen

Enjoy Chips with Obs in the second interview of the series.

Chips with Obs

Spend some time with H in the third interview.

An Evening with H

Learn from our Academy Dean Friend, Hope

A Talk at Hope's Place

This interview series is just one of the many activities we do under the Living with Leaders initiative at large. Click here to learn about our full initiative and get involved in one of the activities!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 4th, 2021

This sounds exciting 😮❤ @Fristo

Looking forward to all interviews !

ShapeshiftSystem October 4th, 2021

@Fristo

Awesome idea! Super excited! Thank you! <3

SoulfullyAButterfly October 4th, 2021

@Fristo creative project! I love it.

heretolisten111111 October 5th, 2021

@Fristo

How do i apply for this?

October 5th, 2021

@heretolisten111111 Hi listen, only 7cups verified listeners would be able to apply to interview a leader. If you need guidance on becoming a 7cups verified listener, I'd be so happy to guide you. Feel free to message me. Thank you for being a listener(:

Healer22 October 6th, 2021

@Fristo

sounds exciting

October 24th, 2021

@Yeol61 glad!

NovaGalaxy October 13th, 2021

@Fristo

:D can't wait to read more. XD I love this wonderful idea 💖💖💖💖

lovelyWaterfall2170 February 7th, 2022

@Fristo ❤️

This is an incredible share :)

Looking forward for more such learning :)

Thank you :)

RideaRainbow July 24th, 2022

Hey Fristo

Thanks for this post am so excited.

I would like to interview Glen please.

Thank you. 🌹