Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Learning Life from StarlaSky

WarmLightXO August 7th, 2022

Welcome to another interview! A very special welcome to both @StarlaSky our interviewee and @Fristo our interviewer đź’•

Q1) What makes your life meaningful, in general, Starla?

Starla: Memories and curiosity make my life meaningful. No matter where I am and what I do, my main goal is to live the moment and make countless memories because these memories are what I can count on whenever I think about what I have done so far in my life, how many people I have met and how many relationships I was able to make.

For every happy and sad moment, we have memories attached and I feel they make my life meaningful, they add colours to it.

Curiosity on the other hand makes me seek thrill in life, it makes me eager to try out new things and explore more, adding more memories and colour to my life.

Q2) What are some of your life lessons from your life so far?

Starla: Every hard phase or difficult concern has taught me a lesson and I always took it in a way that it’s just life teaching me lessons to survive in this world but just through the harder way.

While I can’t list all my lessons, I can share a few of them that have taught me greater meanings. Patience, I have learnt that with patience you can achieve anything, no matter how much you fail, you need patience, for yourself and for your achievements, rushing won’t get us anywhere and this applies to everything in life!

Another one is to savour my life, while we all start to chase life and the competition in nowadays world, we forget to stop and catch a breath because we are so into matching our pace with life, while it’s good to chase after your goals and the competition, it is bad for not to give yourself a break and missing out on savouring million moments, because this concludes that one is surviving life but not actually living it.

Get to know yourself, explore yourself, and your interests and just take a break and breathe in the moment.

Q3) What character qualities do you most identify yourself with?

Starla: I’m playful because I personally love ruining serious situations with laughter, hehe. I’m kind, I’m forgiving, and I love to see the good because it motivates me to be a good person and believe in goodness. And I love adventurous things, so I’m a thrill seeker too, haha.

Most importantly, I’m non-judgemental because I see no point in judging, everyone has their own lives and one shall be able to live it to their heart’s content and not based on how one would think.

Q4) How can one make the world a better place?

Starla: Trust me, this is very very simple! You just have to follow three steps! Accept, forgive and move on.

Accept whatever it is that has been done, forgive yourself or them and just move on, as I said life never stops and it is very unexpected, we never know what might happen tomorrow and holding baggage forever sounds difficult to carry, so why not just drop the unnecessary baggage and let ourselves be free? We just have to follow those, and apply them to ourselves or in our lives. Because I believe, when one can accept their own mistakes or forgive the mistakes of others, they are automatically non-judging!

Q5) How does one live a balanced and stable life?

Starla: I won’t give you a balanced diet flowchart, hehe. Just acknowledge yourself, spend time, listen to your thoughts, negative or positive whatever it is, don’t push them aside, acknowledge them and then question yourself “What is it that makes me happy?” “What is it that I do to make myself feel better?” “Why do I feel this way?” “What may be the best way to overcome these?”

Once you know yourself and acknowledge your thoughts, feelings and problems, you can live a balanced and stable life, where you know what is bothering you, how you are handling it and what is it that you are doing to keep yourself happy and motivated.

Q6) Which 7cups learning would you apply to all other areas of your life?

Starla: Listening. I will apply this everywhere in my life, I’d like to listen to myself, my friends, my family, and anyone who wants me to just hear them out. Listening holds such great power, Any misunderstanding or conflict can be solved by simply listening to what the other person has to say!

Q7) What do you hope to not change about yourself?

Starla: To never lose my inner child and curiosity, because that is where I have all my lighthearted and fun moments.

We also have an audience round for this interview! Those who’d like to ask Starla any questions about their 7cups journey or about them (without being too personal), feel free to post a question in reply to this thread and our interviewee would answer if they’d like to and would feel comfortable to answer!

Special thanks to everyone stepping into the role of an interviewer today in the replies! If you’re interested in joining our team, check us out here.

Join our taglist here

Learn more about this series here

@Aileen1114117 @BlueRiver5968 @Dallady @exuberantBlackberry9105 @HealingTalk @MyNameIsNicole @SkylarListens @ThoughtfulBlossom @WarmLightXO @Zarram77

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 7th, 2022

@WarmLightXO @Starlasky

Cousin Starlaaaa, I hope you never lose your inner child and the curiosity in you too, it's what makes you so very special. You always have a way with your words, love this interview, so wise, thoughtful, articulate, insightful and full of "life". Keep being you. Shiny shiny Starlaaa! đź’™

Y'all are really doing the "let me post an awesome interview and then you do the same for me" thing today lolllll, but hey, I am so not complaining xD loved reading both the interviews. Thankyou for posting, Elliot! đź’š