Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join the Living with Leaders Team!

WarmLightXO July 31st, 2022

Living with Leaders.

You may not know us by name, but you've probably seen us around the community.

Weekly interviews with community leaders.

Self-care series.

Peer Appreciation Program.

Daily Appreciation Check-Ins.

That's all us!

Living with Leaders (or LWL) is our 7Cups program dedicated to learning from and growing with each other. We've been around for about a year, but we're expanding and connecting our programs more and more :)

Please consider joining our team!

We have multiple roles and responsibilities you may be interested in.

• Interviewer!

As an interviewer, you will reach out to leaders and peers around the community and ask them thought-provoking questions. These will be posted on our forums! Some questions will be provided, and others you'll be creative with.

Your quota will be specific to you and you will regularly meet with team leaders to evaluate your own team performance, discuss your needs in the role, and give feedback on the performance of team leaders.

Application Here

• Recruiter!

As a recruiter, you will reach out to leaders and peers in the community and ask them whether they're willing to be interviewed. All questions will be provided and you will not be writing them.

Your quota will be 15 DMs a month and you will log these on our dash. You will regularly meet with team leaders to give feedback on their performance.

Application Here

• Graphic Designer!

As a graphic designer, you will sort through our interviews to find thought-provoking or kind quotes and create graphics to revive them. These will be posted on our forums.

Your quota will be flexible and specific to you. You will regularly meet with team leaders to give feedback on their performance.

Application Here

• Appreciation Advisor!

As an appreciation advisor, you will regularly offer feedback, ideas, and advice to the team leaders.

Your quota will be 1 check-in each month, where you will discuss your needs in the role, give feedback on the performance of team leaders, and brainstorm for the maintenance and growth of the program.

Application Here

• Appreciation Team Member!

As an appreciation team member, you will create forum posts using information others have submitted. These posts are a great way to showcase your creativity and spread appreciation in our community.

Your quota will be 1 post a week and you will log these on our dash. You will regularly check in with team leaders to evaluate your own team performance, discuss your needs in the role, and give feedback on the performance of team leaders.

Application Here

• Check-In Host!

As an appreciation check-in host, you will host one check-in a week. You may also optionally decide to brainstorm and even write new scripts for our team.

Your quota will be one 30-minute check-in a week and you will log these on our dash. You will regularly check in with team leaders to evaluate your own team performance, discuss your needs in the role, and give feedback on the performance of team leaders.

Application Here

What you can expect:

• A communicative, accountable team that thrives on communal feedback.

• Opportunities to collaborate with other team members and subcommunities.

• Opportunities to stretch your creativity and expand our program.

Our team's star leaders:

• @Fristo: Appreciation Advocate and Advisor

Leads appreciation chatroom events and oversees the dash.

• @Sunisshiningandsoareyou: Omnipresent Sun

Happy to lend a hand everywhere required ✨

• @GloriaD: Smile Spreader

Oversees peer appreciation gallery, team member status, and birthday events.

• @Clarisse29: Head of Self-Care

Conducts interviews for A Talk on Self Care Series.

• @WarmLightXO: Warm Light :p

Manages appreciation check-ins and program growth.

We hope you’ll consider joining us as we share positivity, wisdom, and creativity in our communities, let’s continue nurturing an environment of growth together <3

SirenOfSerenity August 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Thank you for this informative posts filled with beautiful opportunities and ideas! I always say, 7 cups is the gift that keeps giving ✨️☕️

WarmLightXO OP August 1st, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity

It is indeed 💚

CosmicMiracle August 1st, 2022

OMG I want to join as an interviewer and/or advisor 🌹🌹🌹 but I'm already in PAT 🥳 do I still qualify?

Thank you for this, @WarmLightXO 🎉🎉🎉

@CosmicMiracle

You do indeed! We would love to have you, I hope you apply! 💚💚💚

CosmicMiracle August 1st, 2022

Wait for meeeee! 😁🥳

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Woohooo one place for everything, this is awesome, Elliot. Thankyou for the post and information!💚

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

<3

youcancallmeLili August 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Thanks for the beautiful post!!

I'm excited to join:)

@youcancallmeLili

So excited to hear from you! <3

MikaelaW August 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Thank you for posting this! I applied to be a graphic designer. Fingers crossed I'm accepted!!

@MikaelaW

Ooooh fantastic! I'll be in touch soon :) Thanks for applying!