Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cookies with Nutella!

WarmLightXO June 13th, 2022

Hey friends! It's time for another interview! @AmazingNutella24 is master of the listener chatrooms, as a mentor and discussion host for nearly every team! They are kind, knowledgeable, and patient, and we're so fortunate to have gotten to spend some time interviewing them today :) I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did!

Hi hi Nutella, thanks for agreeing to do this interview! When I think of Living With Leaders, you're one of the first people that comes to mind. We really do get the privilege to live with you on Cups, because you're so accessible in our Listener Chatrooms! What prompted you to focus on these spaces of our community?

Elliot! Hey hey 💜 Thank you for setting up this incredible interview with such thoughtful questions!

That’s a good question. I was once, as all of us were at some point, a new and a bit confused listener, haha. And to top that, I found group chats really intimidating. But that changed when a very kind listener helped me with that. And I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the chatrooms were to anyone on their listening journey. I was quickly drawn towards supporting the supporters 💜

As a member of the Listener Sharing Circle Team, Listener Check In Team, Listener Learning Discussion Teams, and Listener Events Team, what have you learned from your fellow listeners?

Oh, another great question! Lesser known, but I actually started my leadership journey with Listener Sharing Circle as a host. And goodness, I learnt so so so much from my fellow listeners, hosts and the team leaders back then. From 101 of hosting to my very foundation of leadership principles. Honestly, if it weren’t for these amazing people, I wouldn’t have been able to settle in so well with the chatrooms. My gratitude forever lies with them 💜 Same goes for every team I’ve ever worked with!

As a Chatroom Mentor Leader, what are some tips, tricks, or reminders you find yourself giving to people involved in our chatrooms?

I always have top three tips for anyone either joining the chatrooms or getting into chatroom leadership! One, take your time to explore because chatrooms are diverse and dynamic. Two, never shy away from asking and giving your queries a voice. Let your curiosity flourish! And finally, I understand that when a group of people come together, clash of thoughts might originate naturally, but always remain respectful of yourself and others. Even if you disagree with anything, you always have a choice to disagree respectfully 💜

Since you do have so many chatroom related roles, how do you manage your time onsite? What challenges and lessons can you tell us about finding this balance?

Currently I’m a Chatroom Ambassador working with an incredible team of project leads, project agents, chatroom mentor leaders, Amy who is also our great chatroom ambassador, all happening with help of admin oversight. So when you look at it from a wider angle, the team is supporting the community and also me in helping me support them. So it all comes together. Nonetheless, it still can be demanding at times, so I prefer regular breaks and I’m always grateful to everyone for respecting my “me time” 💜

Chatroom related or otherwise, what's your proudest 7Cups accomplishment or memory?

My proudest accomplishment on 7Cups is being a listener, hands down! I’ve been here from 2018, and I can proudly say that I took the most time out of my almost 4 years here in being a listener, supporting people, and refining my listening skills more than anything. Sadly, in the recent times, I haven’t been able to do that a lot but I’m glad to be able to guide listeners now!

As a reward for all the thought you put into answering these questions, here's a cookie and an easier question! What's your favorite thing to eat with nutella?

Is my love for cookies that popular? :P Aways open to cookies, thanks a lot! Hmm, let’s see. I’ve tried Nutella with waffles, toast, and pancakes. But I think I’ll go with the classic toast and Nutella pair, never gets old, haha!

Join our taglist here

Learn more about this series here

@BlueRiver5968 @Dallady @exuberantBlackberry9105 @HealingTalk @MyNameIsNicole @SkylarListens @ThoughtfulBlossom @WarmLightXO @Zarram77

June 13th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Great Stuffffff 😊

WarmLightXO OP June 13th, 2022

@Thedoctorno12

So glad you enjoyed it! And your username made me smile hehe

SparkyGizmo June 13th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

@amazingNutella24

Hi Elliot! 😊❤️ Thank you for your amazing forum post, for conducting the interview with one of our stellar leaders here in the community as well as for your thoughtful questions! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Amazing! 😊❤️ Thank you for handing yourself over to the interview process for the living with leaders series, your thoughtful responses as well as for giving all of your teammates an opportunity to get to know you even better!

All of your responses resonated with me! I love your humble nature and you mentioning how you have learned so very much from others over time! I too have been a product of my environment here on 7 cups and am always so very grateful for my teammates, the time they have spent with me and for taking the time to teach me so very much! My teammates help me and teach me new things and many times, on the daily! I believe we have something to learn from anyone and everyone and I underestimate the power of no one here on 7 cups! ❤️

As I have said, many times before, I gravitate towards your leadership style, your inherent good nature, work ethic and love for the community and all of your teammates! It really shows! You are and have been, for quite a long while, one of my personal hero's here on this site! Today, as many other days, I will count you as one of my gratitude moments! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ Thank you for being you! 😊❤️😊

June 13th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

you are the best

@Thedoctorno12

Hi Doc! 😊❤️ I really cannot thank you enough for saying that! ❤️ You are someone that said that to me at a moment when I might have needed it the very most!

I truly believe that it's good to be extra kind to one another as we never even know what another person is going through at the moment! Thank you for being so good to me, so kind to me! Thank you for seeing the value in me! Thank you for being such an amazing teammate! You rock, you are sooooooooo the best! You, my friend, just *filled up my cup* so that it's not empty. So that I can pay it forward and fill up the cups of others as well! You will also be counted as one of my gratitude moments today! *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

June 13th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Anytime buddy, we all need to be reminded of how dank we are sometimes. Glad I could be there for you

@Thedoctorno12

❤️❤️❤️

June 13th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

😊

ouiCherie June 14th, 2022

@WarmLightXO @AmazingNutella24

Wonderful interview Nutella and Elliot 👏😊 that's awfully thoughtful to think of supporting the supporters 🤍

I'm always amazed by chatroom leaders. I can only imagine the endurance needed to spend massive amounts of time to be around and have real-time chat with group of people. Not to mention the works behind the scenes.

So, that strict regular breaks is brilliant! Hats off and all the best, Nutella! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WarmLightXO OP June 14th, 2022

@ouiCherie

I agree, it takes a lot! Nutella is truly amazing 💚💛

So glad you enjoyed the interview 😊

SynSavory June 14th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Cute and heartwarming! Cookies n creme indeed. :3

WarmLightXO OP June 14th, 2022

@SynSavory

So glad you enjoyed! 🍪 🍪 🍪

brilliantTurtle89 June 14th, 2022

@WarmLightXOLeaving extra cookies🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪