Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(TW: Mention of Suicide) There is Always Something to Fight for

fruityPond7887 January 30th, 2023

_1675047606.download (9).jpg

"Have you ever been in a dark place? Have you ever cried until you physically couldn’t breathe? Have you ever felt your heart jump from your chest and feel like you have lost everything?

Do you know what it’s like to struggle? Financially? Mentally? Physically? Do you know what it’s like to push everyone away because you're afraid they might see you at your darkest? Do you know what it’s like to physically walk around for days, months, even with the fakest smile ever just so nobody knows your hurting for fear of being hurt more if you tell them what is on your mind? I do!

So here is what I do! I smile! I cry in private! I smile and repeat! But I have learned to lean on those that can read me. People tell me I am a bad liar! I am a bad liar about everything except my emotions! I am slowly learning to smile more and enjoy the small victories in life! Build a support system! One or two people who have been there through the darkest moment! Tell them when you're down just to get it off of your chest! Smile more! Try to be happier! Remember, it is never too late to ask for professional help! I had to at one point. I got help and so can you! It is never too late!

I’ve been there and I chose to fight! You can do this! You are stronger than you think! I believe in you and know what darkness looks like and truly what it can feel like! 💜

Sincerely,

A person who has been there and chose to fight"

*I wanted to share this post because we can always remind each other that there is always something to fight for. It's okay to feel down, but try not to let yourself stay there for too long. Try to find happiness in the little things in life. Some days, you will have to really push yourself to get out of bed and that may be the only thing you do, but that's okay! As long as you try your best, that's what matters. Please know that we are always here for you ❤️ Please share any positive messages below that you'd like for others to know!*

#SuicidePrevention #Fight #Strength

If you are in crisis, please reach out to 988 or text the Crisis Text Line at 741-741.

Please find the full article at The Odyssey Online.

If you liked this article, you may love this one!

SilverMistakes January 30th, 2023

@fruityPond7887,

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience here!!! All of us need this gentle reminder once in a while. But most importantly, the way you put it is giving away so much hope! This is more than a post to many of us . Many of us may not be able to look back and smile at what we have overcome. We can be proud it though. I am happy for you. And once again thank you for sharing this part of your story

fruityPond7887 OP January 31st, 2023

@SilverMistakes Aw thank you for those kind words! I appreciate you reading and taking the time to respond ❤️ I am happy that you are proud of yourself for all that you have gone through! You should be because you are so strong!!

SilverMistakes February 1st, 2023

Thanks @fruityPond7887,

Honestly I think I am fortunate I came across your post. 😃

fruityPond7887 OP February 3rd, 2023

@SilverMistakes Aww I am really happy to hear that 💜 We are here for you anytime!

Gavin0Composer February 3rd, 2023

There’s always a purpose to yourself. Never give up, and if it comes to it go down fighting. Being without a purpose robs you of everything. That is why I as a man have friends, brothers in arms who will go into the raging fires of war for me. I tell them all my issues, and we charge into it together. Brotherhood(or Sisterhoods) is unstoppable. Never give up, or die trying. As long as you be the 100% best version on yourself, you will have fulfilled your ultimate purpose. We should all be evangelists of kindness.

you are loved.

god bless you.

fruityPond7887 OP February 4th, 2023

@Gavin0Composer This is a beautiful message! Thank you for sharing this! ❤️