Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Affirmations ❂Theme: Self-Worth

Starmedia July 28th, 2021

Hello lovely community! Red heart

This is our third activity thread on Daily Affirmations. You can read more about Positive Daily Affirmations activity here.

Affirmation Statements

• Statement 1: I am worthy as I am. There is nothing I need to change about myself to feel worthy.
  • Statement 2: I am lovable as I am. I do not need to prove that I am worthy of love, validation, and approval to anybody, but me.
  • Statement 3: I am able to notice when any limiting belief manifests into my consciousness. I am able to instantly shift that limiting belief on a moment to moment basis and get back to the feeling state of what I desire.
  • Statement 4: I am fully recognizing my worth. I am completely confident in myself and nobody can take it from me.
  • Statement 5: I am secure and stable within myself and I creating the feeling of safety and stability.

In order to practice affirmations to create growth effectively, it is suggested:

1. To practice this activity by following the steps exactly as mentioned below
  2. Participate in any or all of the threads for at least 21 days continuously and whenever you feels low.

Step 1: Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.

Step 2: Close your eyes gently for 1-2 minutes, bring the word trust into your mind. Slowly see each letter of the word separately

• T - R - U - S - T Imagine the word trust going deeper...and deeper...and deeper into your mind.

Feel the word trust.

Step 3: Now, read each affirmation statement given below and repeat these statements 3-5 times by:

Speaking the affirmation out loud, focusing on each word OR Concentrating on each word and repeating them in your mind.

Step 5: Create at least one positive affirmation statement of your own related to the thread theme. (Optional but recommended step)

These can be healthy things you wish for the most at present OR any safe thoughts/beliefs that you would like to have.

Step 6: Take another three deep breaths to allow your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmations.

Please do share your feelings and affirmations below in this thread. We are excited to hear your thoughts and we are here to support you!

Also, we would also love to hear your progress or positive outcomes you are experiencing through this activity. Feel free to share them below in this thread too! Red heart

Activity Idea and content adapted from the videos of Dylan James (Mindset Coach), TheLawOfAttraction.com and Psychology Today

Note: This activity is for those who believe in the power of affirmations or want to believe in them or are open to try different things without judgement. Of course different beliefs and perspectives are totally respected, there is no pressure to participate if you are not interested in it or feel uncomfortable by it. We totally understand what works for one may not work for the other and vice versa. No matter what, we wish the best for each one of you and we believe everyone is capable of figuring out methods that work the best for them. Stay hopeful and stay strong everyone!

We appreciate you all for helping us in creating a positive experience for our forums! If you liked this forum content/activity, please feel free to leave feedback for this thread here

Updated on 5th Nov 2021 to simplify the activity

Antthony101 August 2nd, 2021

Hello. Happy to be here today with you at our last exercise. I really feel the change and the connection this affirmation built with my body and soul. Thank you for hosting. These are my answers. Hope they can inspire someone.

• Statement 1: I am worthy as I am. There is nothing I need to change about myself to feel worthy because I'm doing so much good for just being here, breathing and taking my time.
  • Statement 2: I am lovable as I am. I do not need to prove that I am worthy of love, validation, and approval to anybody, but me because I know I do a lot, I do enough and I keep myself healthy and happy.
  • Statement 3: I am able to notice when any limiting belief manifests into my consciousness. I am able to instantly shift that limiting belief on a moment to moment basis and get back to the feeling state of what I desire because I can control my thoughts and they don't define me.
  • Statement 4: I am fully recognizing my worth. I am completely confident in myself and nobody can take it from me because I know how much I went through and there are people who will always support me so I don't have to listen to others.
  • Statement 5: I am secure and stable within myself and I creating the feeling of safety and stability because my mind is a safe place. I'm okay with myself and feel comfortable in my body.
  • Statement 6: I am caring about my body because it lets me see the beautiful world, smell flowers, taste delicious food, go places, touch fluffy animals and tell others how important they are to me.
Thank you for reading. Let's keep being positive and joyful in this wonderful moment. Hope you have a fantastic day filled with love and motivation. Keep fighting because there's a lot to be fighting for. Cheers <3
Starmedia OP August 10th, 2021

Wonderful to know you feel glad about our last exercise of the July month. It's so wonderful to know you feel the change and connection the affirmations have built with your body and soul. I am sure your answers are inspiring many @Antthony101 ! Red heart

Lovely to know you:

• Trust your self that you're doing so much good being here, breathing and taking your time.
  • Trust your self knowing you do a lot and enough to keep yourself healthy and happy.
  • Trust your self's control over your thoughts and realize your thoughts don't define you.
  • Trust your self's journey as you know how much you have gone through knowing that there are supportive people around you who are always there for you.
  • Trust yourself of having a mind as a safe place where you can be okay with yourself and having a body where you feel comfortable in.
  • Trust yourself that you are caring about your wonderful body as it helps you see the beautiful world, smell flowers, taste delicious food, go places, touch fluffy animals and allow you to tell others how important they are to you.

Next affirmation thread for August month will be up soon and yes let's keep being wonderful and joyful in these wonderful moments! Smiling with smiling eyes

Thank you so much for the beautiful wishes. Red heart I hope you too have a fantastic day and week which allows your self to feel more love and motivation! You too take care, stay strong, and keep fighting. Red heart