Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Learn more about forum@7cups.com

Tazzie March 19th, 2021

Hello community,

Hope this post finds you well. I am writing today to provide key information connected to the forum@7cups.com email account.

The purpose of this account is to help our community members, listeners and leaders with finding support related to all things forums only!

We welcome all to write to forum@7cups.com and:

☕️ Ask questions!
☕️ Share feedback and concerns
☕️ Request for threads to be edited, deleted or moved
☕️ Ask about edits made to your threads!

Please note: For all questions and concerns related to your member or listener account and general queries, you are requested to write an email directly to community@7cups.com

Hope the information shared in this post is helpful to you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or our ambassador Mel for more support. We would be glad to assist you.

You are also welcome to connect to forum leaders here

Thank you!
cc: @Mel

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 19th, 2021

@Tazzie @Mel

Thankyou for letting us know ❤

tami150 March 19th, 2021

@Tazzie

Thank you very much, Tazzie, for informing us about this!

ImANeurotic1965 March 19th, 2021

Great to know, Tazzie. May I offer a little “editorial” advice? When you say “do not hesitate,” most people hear the “not.” I always urge people to replace that phrase with “please feel free to.” That way, all they hear is a positive thought.

AdylynS March 20th, 2021

@ImANeurotic1965

Great Advice!

AffyAvo May 2nd, 2021

Problem- we are not allowed to comment in the forums about some things but when flags are made due to being harrassed they go ignored and then when we use this email it bounces back as not being a legitimate email address.

Solution- actually take action on forum flags and respond to people if dismissing a flag. Also give an email address that works.

Tazzie OP May 5th, 2021

@AffyAvo

It was an error on my part, for which please excuse me. It is forum@7cups.com

AffyAvo May 9th, 2021

@Tazzie Thanks for updating Tazzie. I feel very frustrated, it seems like there's a double standard in terms of members saying things about listeners and actions being taken vs. what listeners can say about members, with listeners having more lienencey. If anything it should be the opposite way around.

ouiCherie May 2nd, 2021

@Tazzie yay! love this Tazzie. Thank you 💜

theriverissinging June 27th, 2022

bump

SynSavory July 2nd, 2022

@Tazzie

Useful thread!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 2nd, 2023

high-five-hi5.gif