Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction Post πŸ˜„

CheeryMango January 21st, 2022

Hello everyone!

1e3e3738d81b9db4f6b6505b236a996a.gif

I wanted to make this post to officially introduce myself as the Communities Coordinator. In my role as Communities Coordinator, I’ll be overseeing all operations within the domain. You can reach out to me for all things related to the communities including but not limited to:

• Navigating the forums and communities

• Questions about roles in the communities. You can find a masterlist of the available leadership roles here

• Questions about applications for the following roles: Project Agents, Community Mentors, Forum Supporters, and Community Mentor Leaders

• Finding the right community(ies) for yourself

• Feedback on the communities and how we can improve them

• Badge restoration

• Self-care breaks for community teams

• Leadership advice and problem-solving

What I am not able to help with or discuss is:

Community Leadership Team:

Ambassador:

• tommy: Forum Supporters, Community Mentors, Community Member Leaders, Forum Key, Flag Queue and Forum Moderation.

Please click here for a comprehensive list of our communities leadership team.

Office Hours:

I am available to answer any questions you have during my office hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm EST. In the forums, tags can also be used if something stands out. I will respond appropriately on the other days, depending on my availability. If I have not gotten to your message yet, feel free to follow up.

Asher January 21st, 2022

Another tree has popped up in the 7 Cups garden. πŸ˜ƒ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 21st, 2022

@CheeryMango

I was on the look out for a "Mango's Maven", but tree sounds amazing too lol!

Thankyou for the formal introduction, MangoStar! Nice to meet you! πŸ˜›β€

SoulfullyAButterfly January 21st, 2022

@CheeryMango love having your tree, sending lots of butterflies your way from my garden - welcome to the team and best wishes! ❀️

ReadBooks7 January 22nd, 2022

@CheeryMango thank you so very much!

theriverissinging January 22nd, 2022

@CheeryMango yayyy *waters the beautiful tree* :b

LavenderHere January 22nd, 2022

@CheeryMango Thank you so much for the lovely introduction and welcome to the new role. Me knows you will do an awesome awesome job, looking forward!

Moonlemon48 January 22nd, 2022

@CheeryMango Thank you for the sweet and lovely intro and a warm welcome to the role ❀ Good luck. *sends love*

StarryNorm January 22nd, 2022

All the best on your new role! πŸŽ‰@cheerymango

amiablePeace77 January 22nd, 2022

@CheeryMango

Congratulations to your new role and thanks for informing everyone when to approach you!

WhiteOceanBird January 23rd, 2022

Congratulations on becoming the sub community coordinator

forcefulFriend4768 January 23rd, 2022

@ CheeryMango congratulations πŸŽ‰ on your new role!!! Hugs πŸ€— all around πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—!