Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Needs Reply Tracking Form (outdated)

bookworm274 July 27th, 2021

Hello everyone! With more and more people joining our team (which is super awesome) and there still being some confusions over when to hand in the form etc @ListeningSarinn and I thought that we would create a post that outlines it all so you always have this post to reference rather than trying to find my previous post in the comunication thread! So, here is the information post on the tracking form and we will update it if more questions are asked so feel free to ask questions heart

When do I have to fill out the form?

The form is to be filled out bi-weekly (twice a month) which is when we post the check-ins in this thread which remind you to fill it out. We do this so that we have one form for the first half of the month and one form for the second half of the month.

If you respond to 0 posts then you can still send in a form to tell us that or you don't have to fill out the form. However, if we receive 2 unanswered forms then we will send you a message just to make sure everything is okay and that you're still active!

How do I keep track of my replies?
1 - Keep some sort of tally somewhere (maybe in the 7Cups note feature) so you know how many you have done

2- Although we prefer to receive the number of NR posts, if you are really struggling with keeping track or just forgot for that month etc, you can provide us with the number of total forum posts you have made (which you can find on your profile page) as we are aware that it's not always easy keeping track

3 - Fill out the form more so that you don't need to keep track of larger numbers (and just do what I outlined above about sending the form in more than once)

Feel free to ask any questions and we will be happy to answer them!

ouiCherie July 27th, 2021

@bookworm274 well noted Book 💜

juliak1968 July 27th, 2021

@bookworm274
Thanks a bunch!!😎