Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New July 6

Cammiecat July 7th, 2019

Hi everyone. I'm just introducing myself (obviously). I live in a small rural town with my two cats who are the love of my life now. My partner David died just a year ago. We were together 30 years. It's been a year of many changes, some welcome, some not so. I've started riding my bike again every morning, it's not much but is all I have energy for. I found this app and I've been trying to figure it out so if I'm posting in the wrong place, sorry. They really should have some sort of manuel for this.

MusicCandy July 7th, 2019

Hi, and Welcome, There is no "wrong place" here on 7 cups. I am so sorry that you have gone through so much. It sounds like you are starting to do some good things getting on your bike- and hey - I'm a kitty person too! It can look overwhelming here at first, but just poke around and try out one thing at a time. You can look at some of the user guides and meditations ( i like them a lot) and forums and sub forums. There is something for everyone. You might start with the overcoming grief catagory. There are also chat rooms and one on one Listeners. You cant mess up so just start somewhere. You are in a safe place to find kindred spirits to connect and share. I wish you well.