Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tangodream January 8th

I'm a new member of the group. I'm 58 years old, female, married. Dealing with depression, PTSD, anxiety, and a variety of health conditions. I'm feeling worn out, alone, useless most days lately. I've been sick for a month, at first with Covid, and now what I think is a sinus infection. Seeing the doctor today. I'm just so tired of everything and tired of hurting.

January 8th

@Tangodream welcome to the community! i m sorry you had to go through all that i can compeltely get it must have been  difficult for u i hope things get better with time for u n know we are here for u

toughTiger6481 January 8th

@Tangodream

Sometimes continued health issues are related to our depression / and issues  even when we get over a physical illness we feel unwell and it seems endless. sometimes sharing and getting it out even in a anonymous way it is a pressure relief and you may find things are more manageable  

Tangodream OP January 9th

I went to the doctor yesterday. She heard wheezing in my lungs and also feels I have a post-covid sinus infection. She prescribed an antibiotic, steroids, cough medicine, and an inhaler, which I need to go pick up. She prescribed an inhaler for long term use too. I'm worried about that.