Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Frustrated

BookishWendy August 18th, 2023

My dog ate my boots. I had to argue with Amazon for 2 hours to get my fishtank and my taxes still haven't come in. I feel like screaming. I achieved my objective by fairly calmly asking for what I want but not without getting upset and worked up because it took 2 hours.

Clarezg August 20th, 2023

@BookishWendy I feel you all of these frustrations stacked on top of each other can be so suffocating sometimes I think a lot of people would feel frustrated like you are in your position too. Feel free to find a listener to talk to if you'd like

LostTurtle2 August 20th, 2023

screaming would help you for sure. do you leave far away from others, lol? if not, there are always pillows. you should consider yourself lucky. my anger is frequently internalized and my depression gets worse.

SilentEcho1972 August 22nd, 2023

That definitely sounded like a frustrating day! I would have been PO'd also. But sounds like you handled it well and achieved your objective so much respect. Feel free to message me anytime you feel you need to have an emotional outburst or just to chat. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.