Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness

Deni6104 December 7th, 2022

I think it's been a year that I lost all of my best friends. I have no siblings and no good connection with my family; it means I have no one, seriously no friend no family or not even one person to talking with about my day;) You know I think because of this harsh year that I didn't talk with anyone about any thing I lost the ability of making connection with people. I lost my confidence. I really like to find new friends and talking with people but whenever I meet some one new I have no idea what to say and i just panic and stare at nowhere.... I guess I need a huge help....IDK what to do with my boring life. Nothing is interesting anymore. I feel like there is a heavy stone on my chest that doesn't let me breath. I can't even sleep normally....it's around 3 am right now that I'm typing this and tomorrow I have to be awake at 9 am but I don't care I just don't wanna sleep. God this situation is really driving me up the wall....help me if you can I'd really appreciate it :>♡

reliableWest8997 December 7th, 2022

@CallmeDeni hey callme, I am writing you because I can feel your pain. I know what it feels like, so up until maybe about a year ago I was talking to some people, in 2019 I was making more efforts to go out more and meet people, it was kind of working and I was definitely meeting people, mostly men, but I didn't allow them to sleep with me. But it was interesting and I was at least trying. What I did was go out by myself to events or even if it's a dinner alone. Then in 2020 someone was sending me messages, because as I said I was going to events. It turns out this was not the right person for me for many reasons and actually could have turned dangerous. I got involved with a man but it went too far, I did sleep with him but it honestly was not my original intention. He was more aggressive and that is part of why this happened. It went for a while. I also tried to make other friends and if not go out and talk to people. I still don't have a friend I can talk to, but I had this experience. Right now I am not talking to this man. But I went out recently and I still talk to people. My advice is don't be too hard on yourself, don't question it, when you feel it's ok for you to go out, you can try it and see what happens. I am at home right now because it's only Wed but last Saturday I did go out alone. It was a bit lonely, there were not many people out that night, I did not feel like going late at night, because I am not looking to meet a man right now. I am hoping to feel better and be able to go out again

I know this is not much, I do hope it helps you a little

giloe December 8th, 2022

I remember when I wouldn’t sleep all of the days, cause I can’t

sittingforyou2 December 8th, 2022

Hi

You are not alone, we all are here as a family and welcome you. Feel free to msg whenever you feel love.

itsabaka December 10th, 2022

Hi

I feel the same, what i do to counteract loneliness is by joining support groups, mental health support groups, maybe get involved in church if you are Christian? Do some community work, volunteer at a shelter or homes for animals. I suggest maybe even getting a pet

ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa December 12th, 2022

@Deni6104

Joining volunteer groups or even getting a prt is possible would help a lot with loneliness

diplomaticPear7893 December 14th, 2022

I'm in a very similar situation. Keep trying. It will change eventually.