Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thriving and Going Scuba Diving!!!

VidyaFord January 26th, 2021

Hey All!!!! I’m VIDYA FORD FROM ATLANTA!!!!!! I’m training to be in a Bikini Fitness Competition, have a thriving Beauty Brand, develop an Investing AI, love love love cooking and yoga, am an avid photographer, am an Artist, am writing a health book, work on biomedical inventions and work on novel needle free blood tests!!!!!!!!!!!

ouiCherie January 26th, 2021

Hi @VidyaFord

Wow! you really are thriving 🎉

Lovely meeting you and best of luck on your book, novel, biomedical invention and the competition 🍀

See you around!

VidyaFord OP January 26th, 2021

GREAT TO MEET YOU

kenwill025 January 27th, 2021

@VidyaFord

Hi, you have a lot got going on. Wish I had as many passions as you.

VidyaFord OP January 27th, 2021

Hey Ken!!! I challenge you to write down as many things as possible that make you happy and then do as many of those things as possible!!! Won’t that be a great start? 😃

impartialPenny163 April 14th, 2022

That is great that you are so an active person. As I understand, you also do diving. This kind of activity is rather dangerous but very exciting. I am a rather experienced diver. If you are interested in it, I have read a lot of useful articles about diving here. I haven't even expected that this activity will attract me so much. Now I can't imagine my vacation or holidays without scuba diving

amusingOrange2253 April 14th, 2022

@VidyaFord interesting stuff Vidya. All sounds very exciting. Would love to hear more about the book.