Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Someone to talk to

Reeselyn July 26th, 2021

Hi newbie here. Ummm i dont really know how to start but i was looking for a group chat that i can share my feelings without judging me and i hope this would help. I suffered a loss of a loved one and i know ive been depressed. Ive been hiding it behind my smile but when im alone in my room, my pillow is my only best friend that i can cry to. I only have few friends and they have their own problems and i dont want to share with them my own baggage. Im just glad i found this app that i can share my deepest feelings.

exuberantTiger6068 July 27th, 2021

Same here

Reeselyn OP July 27th, 2021

😊. We can share and talk @exuberant

keeeks84 July 27th, 2021

@Reeselyn Preach! I completely understand. I have also lost someone recently and am stuggling. I'm here if you want to share stories.

Reeselyn OP July 27th, 2021

Thank you keeeks84. Even though i lost my boyfriend last 2018 it seems like it happened just recently. I wasnt there with him when it happened. I just had a talk with him the day before and i was wondering why i didnt receive any text then i called many times. In the afternoon, his sister answered thats when i knew that he suffered a heart attack. Until now i feel like i lost a part of myself and i always cry whenever im alone coz i cant talk to anyone.