Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New

Daisymae777 January 4th, 2022

Hi everyone I'm new here. I have suffered from severe anxiety and depression almost my whole life. I just do the best I can in life. I'm newer LGBTQ and could use informative people to be my friends and give me advice. I've been through alot so if anyone needs to talk I'm here. Try to have a good day.

Izzzzzzyyyyyy January 4th, 2022

Hey daisy!! Hope you are enjoying your time on 7 cups. Its an awesome community and the people here are amazing and very welcoming. That being said if you have any issus with anything you can contact me. Hope you have a good day and take care!

Daisymae777 OP January 4th, 2022

Hi izzy it's nice to meet you. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I need to talk more often then not as I don't ever want to stress my wife out so I appreciate it.

DisneySidneyboopie January 4th, 2022

@Daisymae777

i hope you are figuring things out!

It's nice to meet you Disney and I'm trying to figure things out.. I have gender questions but they are kind of private as I don't want the whole world to see them..not sure where to talk privately about it!

imaginativePear6493 January 4th, 2022

@Daisymae777

Hi daisy. Theres a subcommunity dedicated to these kind of issues look them up in the subcoms section.

1-1 chats with listeners are confidential. You can browse listeners or chat now it's up to you

It may or may not take a few tries to click with someone but I've found there's someone that will get you

It's nice to meet you pear and thank you for the help. I'll try to find it but I'm also having a bit of a hard time navigating through all the threads. Is there a way to specifically look that up?

imaginativePear6493 January 7th, 2022

@Daisymae777

Top left corner click the cups icon scroll down and click on communities at the bottom of the screen there's a communities list click show more eventually the LGBTQ com will show up

To find a listener click on chat in the drop down menu browse listeners there you can find listeners who deal with or have experience on what ever issue you wanna talk about

First steps. hope you find someone who gets you.

Best of lucky daisy

imaginativePear6493 January 7th, 2022

It's nice to meet you too. Welcome to 7cups

Daisymae777 OP January 7th, 2022

Thank you so much and I hope you have a great day!

An1mal January 9th, 2022

@Daisymae777

A very warm welcome to the group.

Daisymae777 OP January 9th, 2022

Thanks