Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm new here.....hello.

NikkiCar May 11th, 2021

I am a 37 yr old, happily married, mom. I joined to try and help get a handle on some issues I have with overthinking and anxiety. I'm hoping to learn some new skills and ideas from this site and members.

SparkyGizmo May 11th, 2021

@NikkiCar

Hello and welcome to 7 cups! smileySo happy to have you here with us! It's truly a great place to be and you can recieve support in so many different ways! Here in the forum areas, reaching out to a trained active listener from the browse listener page, group rooms, subcommunities. It's truly amazing. Take your time, enjoy yourself. Feel free to take the tour around the site and play with your dashboard. Press on all of the buttons and links. No worries, you won't break anything and you'll always be able to come right back to "home base", your member account.

Once you just have fun roaming around, you kind of end up realising this place is so much bigger than maybe even orginally thought! Again, happy to have you here with us and I hope you end up loving this place just as much as I do. big *hugs* heart

NikkiCar OP May 11th, 2021

@SparkyGizmo Thank you so much!

SparkyGizmo May 11th, 2021

@NikkiCar

You are most welcome! smileyheartangel