Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello everyone!! :)

BubbleDucky2022 October 5th, 2022

Hi, this is my 2nd day on 7cups and I just wanted to stop by and say hello :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups, @Bubbleducky, how are you liking it here so far? :)

BubbleDucky2022 OP October 7th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm really starting to enjoy it. The first day was tough, but after I took training and looked around the site I become more confident. Everyday I'm more comfortable with listening and getting touch with members and other listeners :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 7th, 2022

@Bubbleducky

Glad to have you with us and to see your openness to improve as a listener while supporting others too, it certainly gets better with time and practice.

You can check out the Listener Primer, having lots of useful information and links to help support you on your journey.

Ofcourse, you never have to be alone though, we all thrive here with alot of support and encouragement from our peers, you can also consider connecting with a Listener coach or a Mentor, these are trained listeners who happily help and assist other listeners out regarding the site in general, or chat related situations and questions.

The Listener Support Room too, is always open and supportive folks are readily available to meet and support each other, feel welcomed to join us anytime!

Best wishes always. ❤

(All Text in blue is clickable)

ambitioushope1234 October 7th, 2022

@Bubbleducky hello

BubbleDucky2022 OP October 7th, 2022

@ambitioushope1234 ...hello :) how are you today?

aquaBeing5032 October 7th, 2022

@Bubbleducky my second day too!

ambitioushope1234 October 12th, 2022

@Bubbleducky hi

BubbleDucky2022 OP October 12th, 2022

@ambitioushope1234

Hello :)

charmingHemlock1141 October 13th, 2022

Hi :)

calmMango9611 October 13th, 2022

@Bubbleducky Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the 7cups family.