Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need advice bad.

friendlySkies927 September 18th, 2021

I have a decision to make - move to a new city on the other side of the country or stay where I am. Both options have the same pros and cons, really. I accepted the offer but now not so sure and the agony of deciding to pull out or move is agonizing. I havent slept, ate. I've prayed, sought advice even visited the city 2x to see if I liked it. No vibes. I need q change but I'm scared and this pit in my stomach every time I think of going is really hard to get a handle of. Depression and angst are ruling my life and I am struggling

anhedonichallenge September 18th, 2021

Ask your family, write a pros and cons list, flip a coin..

purelove1 September 25th, 2021

I am very sorry you are feeling this way. Any move can be hard and anxious, let alone making a decision for a new move which you don’t even know is right for you. It’s normal to feel anxiety over uncertainty. Hope you were able to get at least some sleep and rest. I think writing down all your fears helps identify what is underlying fears and causing anxieties the most. What is the worst case scenario from the list and is the reality close to this? I just want to say this is hard stuff and wish you will get through this well. Know that you are not alone.