Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling stuck and it's unbearable

Tunde2222 October 18th, 2021

Greetings to all. Please I need help. At separate time, I had two toxic relationships that ended in divorce, It's been difficult to keep communication with the kids because of the toxic and messy endings. Both exs took advantage of my good heart and generosity to better their lifes, while I spent all wealth and energy to make them happy. Alongside, struggling with my doctoral program of which my career is dependent is not making life a pleasant abode.Each day is hell at work place. I seem to be running out of energy to move on with consequences of choices ex wiives and carrier path.

Helgafy October 19th, 2021

@Tunde2222

Friend!

I hope you'll be able to pick up the bites of your life. So good you have a fine career! Congratulation with that!

Tunde2222 OP October 19th, 2021

Thank you so much for your comment. I'm hoping so too.

MonkeyBananaButter4830 October 21st, 2021

break ups are messy sometimes I don’t feel like fighting in court but to just see what has a real point and where it’s just my ego wanting to win a point or legal argument.

sometimes it’s good to step way back and look at the big picture definitely choose a career you truly enjoy if your pay goes down they will adjust child support

Tunde2222 OP October 22nd, 2021

Thank you for your advice. I agree with you totally

lionsaether October 27th, 2021

That is a long haul and it’s exhausting. Stay proud of the accomplishments. Remember this will not last forever. Project what you want back. I’m so sorry for the torment. Just remember it’s temporary and great things are to come. Best wishes!

Tunde2222 OP October 27th, 2021

Thank you so much for your words if encouragement@lionsaether.