Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depressed and scared

ashjoleigh February 22nd, 2021

My boyfriend has ghosted me for the last week over apparently some serious issue with his kids. His last message to me was pretty much he didn’t want to talk until he was ready. Now I’m blocked from everything to contact him. Not only does that hurt, but in one month we were supposed to be moving in together. I was moving to a whole new city (300 miles away), changing my job location, and changing my teenage daughter’s school. I’m so scared I won’t find a place that I can afford that will accept my credit history, and my 4 animals. He really has out me in a bad situation with my daughter too. I hate how I’m hanging onto the slim chance he will contact me and things will be explained. I’m so depressed, scared, ashamed, and embarrassed. I waited 7 years to give myself to someone completely, and he is truly the first person I have loved.

ouiCherie February 26th, 2021

Hi @ashjoleigh

Wow... I'm so sorry to hear that. How are you now?

You've took steps far to make it work and he just like "I don't wanna talk to you"....

You have mentioned how you're feeling about the situation but how do you feel about his behaviour?

What would be best for you and your daughter now giving the current situation?

Blurofcolor February 27th, 2021

I am so sorry and hope you’re okay