Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Break up

mary31 July 12th, 2022

I broke up yesterday. It hurts so much. I have to rebuild myself, but trying not to think about the future or anything ...

FeureVox July 12th, 2022

@mary31 I am sorry for what you are feeling. Things are planned long ago as they happen today.

Don't take them so seriously, while knowing the good things are yet to come.

Always remind yourself, "You still haven't met all the people who are going to love you unconditionally."

mary31 OP July 12th, 2022

@FeureVox

thanks, it means lot to me. I have no one else right now and all support is good. :)

FeureVox July 12th, 2022

@mary31 You've got me, whenever you need me.

I am just a message away.

diplomaticStrings5504 July 12th, 2022

I broke up 3 months ago and it still hurts like it was yesterday! i don’t know what to do and how to deal with it

2aphod8eeblebrox July 12th, 2022

@diplomaticStrings5504 Man, that kind of hurt is exactly why I waited until I was 25 to even start dating. I don't enjoy being vulnerable.

mary31 OP July 12th, 2022

@diplomaticStrings5504

hope you feel better son :)

mary31 OP July 13th, 2022

Today I was able to take good care of myself. I could have stayed in bed without eating anything, but I had breakfast, lunch and dinner. I took care of my face skin. I talked as a really good friend of myself, saying I love myself, giving support to myself as I never did, and recognizing the good things I did to myself. I made my day easier, even going through break up pain. I wanna keep being so nice and lovely to myself.

2aphod8eeblebrox July 15th, 2022

@mary31 Love that! You're doing great.

mary31 OP July 16th, 2022

@2aphod8eeblebrox

thanks for the support, it means a lot

PsyRobi1208 July 13th, 2022

@mary31 I am new to this community as I only been a member for a few minutes. I can truly relate to what your going through right now because I am in a similar place. I am two weeks in the midst of a 3rd marriage seperation from the same person and I think this time it's for good, after almost 20 years. She moved out again with two kids, right on the back of the my mom going through serious neurological issues. It's tough to be struggling on every side. keep ya head up though! The initial hurtIt will eventually pass.

mary31 OP July 13th, 2022

@PsyRobi1208

thanks...wish the best for you

Jewelmoon17 July 16th, 2022

@mary31

I know the feeling. been having breakdowns for a while now. I tell myself it will pass but it won't. My life's full of toxic people and it's hard to find peace. I felt worst, trying to pretend I am alright but I am not.

mary31 OP July 16th, 2022

@Jewelmoon17

thanks, people in my life are difficult too, hope you can really feel better :)

toughWriter1030 September 26th, 2022

Hope all has worked out for the best for everyone here. Continue to love you a T Owens said many times I love me some me lol great line always remembered it bless you all.

CrinoCalculateVar9 September 26th, 2022

I’m so sorry to hear that😢 Break-up can be hurting to everyone and I can empathize with you a lot. I’m so glad to see that you now trying to rebuild yourself and seek support on 7cups! ☺️

I now there is a training on 7cups, which offers some suggestions to people who just experienced break-up. If you use the computer website page, just click “Path” and then “Self-Help Guides”. There will then be a choice of “Breakup Advice”! 😊

I just finished yesterday and found it very useful. I hope that my words can support you and you can get some positive advice from that training!

Josh3889 September 26th, 2022

@mary31

One day at a time, just this one moment!

ethereal97 July 16th

@mary31 Hi