Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What to do when you can't find a Job online or offline i

ExistenceRealm August 21st

I live in a Place where poverty dominated the people

You can't find a Job and online Also because not having access to International banking you can't Earn or withdraw

The only thing is available is Crypto payment

Can anyone help me with finding a Job online or hiring me ? With minimum wage

I can help with dropshipping online stores , affiliate marketing, Social media assistant, translating , Researching , Video Editing

It's crazy that for me that i want to do something there isn't enough opportunities but for people doesn't lots of opportunities

Tinywhisper11 August 21st

@ExistenceRealm I'm so sorry you live in a poverty stricken country🙁 that was quite upsetting to read😥 your a good person who deserves a chance at a good life, and money. I've never actually had a job. My life wasn't great, and now I'm disabled and can't work. So I really don't know how to help you with this, I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you a great opportunity comes along soon for you ❤ hugs you tightly ❤

ExistenceRealm OP August 21st

Thank you

I never give up i'm planning to become the worlds most person to destroy poverty and Help everyone human being and Animals

Don't let that to prevent you from reaching your goals

The fact that you can read and write with Internet you have lots of opportunities specially if you live in a Good country

It's all about not giving up

Life is short so we shouldn't waste it with Grief or sadness

Tinywhisper11 August 21st

@ExistenceRealm you have the most biggest beautiful heart ❤ I hope all your plans and dreams become your reality ❤