Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lonely and hopless

tidyScarf1916 December 6th, 2022

Hi dont know when i last hard joy, better part of this year has been down, don't seem to understand my elf but early this year when i got ill my husband of 10 years walked out on me. Was childless so his sisters championed his exit. I wonder if i will find joy again

toughTiger6481 December 6th, 2022

@tidyScarf1916

That is a nasty thing to do to walk out when someone is ill..... i am assuming other things were going on in your relationship. As bad as it seems perhaps this is your true new beginning......

i often find things seem to be at their worst before things take a upturn ... like the old saying of i"t is always darkest before the dawn "

RootedTree333 December 6th, 2022

@tidyScarf1916 I'm so sorry you're going through this. That sounds difficult. Sending compassion...

lovingApricot6415 December 6th, 2022

@tidyScarf1916 I wish you a peaceful day, you deserve kindness and support

spongbobishappy December 6th, 2022

@tidyScarf1916

tidyScarf :

I can relate to being abandoned after i had several strokes.

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room where you will meet

other members of 7Cups.com ! 😊

SweetPea321 December 7th, 2022

Hi tidyScarf. There is life after divorce. It takes time to heal, but you will feel better some day. I'm sorry. I know it hurts.

I hope you're feeling better.

tidyScarf1916 OP December 19th, 2022

@SweetPea321

Thanks hopefully

itsabaka December 10th, 2022

Im sorry you went through this. I suggest joining a support group, there are many online ones ever since covid. I know for me, joining a support group made my life better, where people my age could relate and understand my problems. Please look into this, you shouldnt suffer alone because you’re not alone. Its going to be okay, take it one day at a time. If its not meant to be then so shall it is, there a plenty more opportunities life has got to offer

TangoWithMango December 19th, 2022

Hang tight and keep fighting 😊🫶

sadandstruggling January 2nd, 2023

Never give up!’

Wrehn January 3rd, 2023

I went through something similar. I'm glad your husband walked out on you. You deserve better and just better.