Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't know what to title this

tealLion9329 October 14th, 2022

I feel like I've made a post about this already sorry if I have, but its something that just bothers me I guess and that is partners who get almost offended when you feel jealous about something and you bring it up to them. And then they still will ask why you feel that way after they already know the answers. I don't know I guess my mind says what is so offensive about feeling some type of way lol..its not hurting anyone, its not me acting out in a controlling way. It makes you almost wonder why cant I feel this way when it comes to you? why is it being made into such a bad thing? I really don't understand.

innateJoy9602 October 14th, 2022

@tealLion9329

Hello,

I feel that it is great that you are able to communicate your feelings to your partner. Sometimes people can hold it in even if it is something that is bothering them. Thus, I feel that is a great trait you have. It’s unfortunate that your partner feels offended when you bring this up to them. That would bother me too. I can see where you are coming from!💛💫

braveAcai7483 October 15th, 2022

Being offended when your partner is jealous boils down to realising they don't trust you like you trust them. I'm sure your partner sees you in situations they could be jealous of but because they trust you they aren't. Your jealousy looks like lack of trust in them