Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am feeling my life is worthless

navyCurrent2303 September 2nd, 2023

It’s been almost 2 years I didn’t have job because if my visa. Previously they said i would be able to start looking for job in September as my. But yesterday they said it’s going to take another 1.5 years and you should get into student visa again. I am already 32 when will I start my career, when will I have job?? I already did my masters and have worked before. But after changing the country again I have to start everything from 0.

I am not sure what should I do? I thought by 30 I would have a settled career, a happy husband and a baby. Now I am here at 32 and still need to study 😔. I am having so many health problems as well. I am trying to be positive but it’s getting harder and harder. I was so happy before but now I am so depressed.

Should I just end my life? That seems easier than having so many issues. 😔😞

SolarGenerator September 2nd, 2023

@navyCurrent2303 You are valuable. Your value isn't determined by the mind. You have nothing to prove.

It would be nice to have your dream. Humans have been on the planet for thousands of years. Only in the last 130 years or so did this idea come that *everyone* should have a career. Is there a better way?

Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole just brings pain and dissatisfaction.

fearlessLake3608 September 2nd, 2023

I am dealing with similar issues. This is not depression or a creation of the mind, it's all caused by those who feel entiteled to ruin our life with their actions.