Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drunk and depressed!

braveAcai7483 October 15th, 2022

Just need to know I'm not the only one

calmDew1576 October 17th, 2022

@braveAcai7483 What you are going through is very challenging dear. We can all understand that. Depression is not just a disorfer but also a feeling. It is a stage of grief all people more or less experience. And they use alcohol to cope sometimes, just like you... You are not alone. We are all here to support you. Let yourself heal with time, everything will fall into place eventually. Please don't hesitate to speak about the source of your sadness with a listener. It may look insignificant but trust me it helps. Thank you for sharing your concerns today.

stack38 October 17th, 2022

Depression is a struggle. I’ve had a lot go on over the past four months that has taken a toll on my mental health, physical heath, and well-being. I have found myself more often than ever having a few beverages to take the edge off and not feel as terrible. Sometimes we turn to things we shouldn’t. It doesn’t make us bad people. It just means we’re struggling. Be careful and try and talk about what is going on to make you depressed. I have found therapy to be helpful and highly recommended it. Hopefully it can do the same for you.