Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Advice?

newmom95 July 18th

Any single moms around??

Im currently pregnant and theres a big chance il b a single mum since the father just couldnt care any less, abusv, and a cheatng liar. Besides, iv been shouldering all the responsibilities on my own. And i mean everything. 

Im thinking of just cutting him off competely. As hes been relly horrible to me throughout the entire time weve been together. Very narcissistic. Almost drove me insane  Hes the only bf iv ever had and i think im done with men and relationships at this point. 

If ur a single mum, how did u handle the pain of accepting the situation? Especially if ur not in good terms with the father? Or the father is just very manipulative and abusv? 

Im a first time mum and im scared af. Im confused. Im so broken hearted with how things turned out to be. Im full of pain. Resentment. Anger. Idk what to do anymore. 

toughTiger6481 July 19th

@newmom95

Your world is about to change a bunch.... regardless if you cut the father out and he wants nothing to do with things that could change and you will forever share a child with this person and at some point father could want a part of child's life etc...

some people are left carrying the whole load with or without a partner. In your shoes i can understand being scared and confused so many single moms try to patch things up with a bad partner or find a replacement etc.  I think we can do the best we can and TRY not to stress things that have not happened or happened yet....  Remember your a mom and each day is new hope and joy watching a child grow and let that inspire you to look forward instead of back... with would've could've thoughts. 

Wpdillon July 22nd

It is tough, I am a single mom of 2. I lean on what support I have available (friends, family). You will make it, it is better to be happy than to be with someone who makes you feel miserable.