Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i dont know why but i periodically feeling down all the time. I feel im just existing in this world but not living

B701755 May 7th, 2022

i dont know why but i periodically feeling down all the time. I feel im just existing in this world but not living

ArielSun8 May 13th, 2022

@B701755

Hi! I understand you. I have my share of sudden depression. Sometimes this is because of a build-up of bad feelings and the cumulative effect of bad things. But sometimes it's just a sudden outpouring of emotion for no reason. Everyone has meaning in this world. Living manifests itself in different places, studying, working, reading books, doing things you are interested in, even playing games and watching TV. I'm sure you have moments of joy in your life, which is what it means to be alive. Do you have any favorite activities? I think about meaning just like you do when I'm depressed. Then I relax by listening to music and watching TV. I also find my joy and meaning by doing things I'm interested in, like crafts. I hope it helps. Please believe that you are living and have their own meaning!