Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm tired of feeling like this

alwaystired2022 March 4th, 2022

I'm new here and not sure how things are done, but I need to get things off my chest. I've been feeling down lately. I lost a parent last year, had a few drastic changes happen and now I feel lost. My only sense of normalcy is my family and friend who I used to talk to everyday. This friend has become more like a family to me so when they ghost me out of nowhere I'm hurt. I admit I've been combative as of late, but they didn't help matters by changing either. It feels like when they needed me, I was there, but once everything is fine for them, they want to discard me. The friendship has always felt one sided. We would do everything they want but when it's my turn, they're always uninterested. I know, I know, I should let go and move on, but how can I do that when I'm so dependent on them? Sorry for the long rambling. Hope someone can talk some sense into me.

snowylovegood March 4th, 2022

@tiredoffeelingused2022

No need to apologize for rambling, sometimes getting it off your chest is just the right thing to do :) It sounds like your friend is not responding to your needs and you are feeling conflicted. It makes sense to feel hurt by something like that, especially after some life changes. Be gentle with yourself, if you can ❤️

Sleepy0taku2022 March 4th, 2022

@alwaystired2022

alwaystired2022 OP March 4th, 2022

It does. I can't say that it's all their fault. I've been letting them to it because I don't want to argue. Thanks for the advise, I'm going to try to be kinder to myself. ❤

Sleepy0taku2022 March 4th, 2022

Hey,I'm sorry to hear everything that's going on right now. You don't have to apologize to anyone! I'm new here too and I kind of know how you feel😅. Friendship's can be confusing,trust me I know. Just don't be so hard on yourself,and hopefully things will get better 😊

It is. I just wish they would be able to tell me what's going on. Ghosting me for no reason that I know of is unfair. Thank you for your encouraging words. I truly appreciate it.

politeBeach5257 March 4th, 2022
sorry bout u lost . one thing i hate someone to tell me i to move pass an emotion.. i have similar situation with friends and family . just learn who is worth ur time and energy..stay strong @alwaystired2022

If it was easy to move past our anxiety or hurt feelings we would have done it already right? Thank you. Your kind words is helping me to keep my chin up.

forcefulIdea9374 March 5th, 2022

@alwaystired2022

hi I’m new to this I only joined today I feel your pain and I know a little of what your going through hopefully we can talk and help each other