Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m lost

Nee1CeMeeMemory May 18th, 2022

Hi everyone my name is Nee1CeeMeMemory and I am so happy to be here and to have found this app. I have no idea what I’m doing though. I don’t even know if this thread will work. I don’t know how to participate, I don’t understand where to go or what I am supposed to do to unlock my ability to support and contribute to this wonderful community. Any insight you could throw my way would be very much appreciated. Thanks s million and have a happy day.

FrenchMarbles June 19th, 2022

Hello @Nee1CeMeeMemory

It’s really nice to meet you today, my name is FrenchMarbles, I’m one of the listeners here at 7Cups and you’re doing everything right!

Okay, so it’s been a while since you posted this, my apologies but hopefully I can help you explore the place a little more!

Click here to browse our listeners – be sure to click on the filters and filter what it is you’re looking for.

Is there anything we can do to support you further?

Best wishes

F r e n c h M a r b l e s

Quality Mentor Listener Coach Forum Supporter Project Agent

McFeline June 20th, 2022

@Nee1CeMeeMemory

You successfully started this thread, now it is a month later but I read it and am answering. I am new and don't know what I'm doing either but it was life-saving for me to have someone I could talk to about my current issues. They were so helpful!

So, I am answering your message just to say yes, I saw your post here, if you were in a crisis and expressed that in your post, I believe that many of the kind-hearted people here would offer support.

Since you were not in a crisis, no one felt the need to answer (as there are more urgent matters) but I am answering just because I don't want to leave the site just yet and I'm looking around.

Best wishes to you, I am glad you want to give back by helping others. I am so thankful for the volunteers here who provide support to others.

-McFeline