Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Doing alright

humorousNest8793 September 14th, 2022

Doing okay today! But realizing I still need to check in to 7 cups to help with maintaining serenity. Have a bit of a busy schedule lately. It’s been a little overwhelming. Looking for ways to manage stress and anxiety.

Glad to be here and see some of your posts. They are helpful!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 14th, 2022

@humorousNest8793

Appreciate the check-in, glad you're doing alright today, Nest. Understandable how a busy schedule can be overwhelming and stressful. I find taking a walk while listening to music helpful to ease the overwhelming feeling at times. What usually helps you feel comforted when you're stressing? ❤

Also it's nice you find posts here to be helpful as well. Sharing a couple of them that may have some tips for you, to manage stress, and engage in self-care: 7 Helpful Ways to Manage Overwhelming Stress, How to Incorporate Self-care Into Your Everyday Life, and my personal favorite- An Extensive List of Healthy Distractions (& Self-Love Techniques)
I hope this helps.❤

babybluerose September 14th, 2022

You are busy because you try hard. I bet if you didn’t aim high, your life would feel too easy. I wish you the best with anxiety and stress. You inspired me. I can be doing more because my life feels too easy.