Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check In

affectionateCat9553 May 24th, 2022

I'm feeling kinda bummed today. I guess its not that bad but I wish I felt better. I guess I have valid reasons to feel the way I do. I'm constantly walking at work on Monday I got over 12,000 steps, which is too much my knees cannot take it. I get tired after working a few days. Today I didn't work my body was achy and I haven't done much today. I feel kinda guilty when I don't do anything because I feel like I'm not being productive. One positive thing I can say is I am working on a new career goal I want a lucrative career that is not so hard on my body. I will take my real estate exam soon then I hope I will be on my way to my new stress free career.

yuniazhang May 25th, 2022

@affectionateCat9553

Hi

Good to hear that you are doing your best to live like the way you want. I am also sorry for what you have to go through. But this is kind of the way things work. We have to work hard in order to make things better. The only person you can always count on it yourself. Always have hope my friend. All the challenges you face today will be the base of your success tomorrow. You are way better than those who just sits in the sofa all day and complaining why life is so hard on them. You are different. You know what you want and you are working toward your goal. I believe in you and you will pass the exam. Have confidence. Trust yourself. You are reaching a brighter future. But don't put too much pressure on yourself. It's not the end of the world if something didn't go as expected. You can take breaks to relax and refresh yourself. No matter what happens, at least you tries your best. You are doing great! Hope everything will go well!