Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hopeful

lightTiger7286 April 11th

Today I had a really really good day! I went on a walk with my dog. Usually people scare me but today people were conversing with me and I really enjoyed each interaction so much. People were so so kind, asking me about my dog and saying how cute he is. Then an old man saw me talking to a squirrel, he was asking me what I found and went on to tell me that he just relocated four red squirrels because they were chewing into his basement lol. I just wanted to share my good day!:) I hope everyone had a good day:)

@lightTiger7286

Aw that sounds so lovely, talking with squirrels might be the cutest thing I read all day lol. Im happy it was comfortable for you to be around and conversing with people and that you had a good day. Thank you for sharing. :)

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@lightTiger7286 yaaay! Well done for getting out, and talking to people ❤❤ that's amazing, you did really well today ❤❤ I'm actually having a better day today myself. We should celebrate our good day with a cake😁

barry-lewis-virgin-kitchen.gif

lightTiger7286 OP April 11th

Thank you, I’m glad you had a better day!!:) yummy! it looks delicious lol:) what are some things you enjoy doing on your better days?:)