Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi

orangeNickel April 7th

Being self harm free for 5 years, am i my 30's no girlfriend, now its difficult to figure out life, its been 5 years i have been in here and probaly need a uplift and trying to see positive in life forward. Starting too feel am slowly sinking to bad habbits again and dont want to be in that horrible bubble again

MariposaDeLaLuna7 April 7th

@orangeNickel

Hi orangeNickel

First of all thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It sounds like you are going through a hard time right now and must be feeling worried about your future. 

i am sorry you are going through this. 

Congratulations on being self harm free for 5 years! That is a huge accomplishment and you can be very proud of yourself. 

Sometimes it can be hard to see a bright future ahead, especially if we’ve come from a dark past. It is understandable that you fear of falling back into bad habits. It is very good that you came forward and are addressing your concerns. This is the first step in the right direction. Finding people who are going through a similar situation can be helpful. 

If your dear friend would be in this situation, what is something you would say to them?